Small problem html.

Korey

Jan 7, 2014
Okay so earlier you guys helped me with making it so my navigator bar didn't fall down when the browser was half-screen. Now I need help with making both my navigator bar, and footer to go from end to end. Notice how my navigator bar is in the middle, and my footer is spaced at the front, and then goes to the end. Please tell me how you make this happen. Here's my code.

Last edited:

Sean

‫‫‫‫‫‫  ‫  Don't Worry, Be Happy
Dec 12, 2011
Here are some code fixes, and I believe this is what you were trying to achieve? Let me know if otherwise.

P.S. You have a few spelling mistakes in your body paragraph.

Last edited:

Sean

‫‫‫‫‫‫  ‫  Don't Worry, Be Happy
Dec 12, 2011
Your stylesheet was a mess, you had half your styles in the stylesheet and the other half inline in the html for no reason, but the reason it was not spanning the full width of the page was that you had your navigation and footer inside your .wrap class that was set to a specific width, and centered on the page.

brsy

nah mang
May 12, 2011
Here are some code fixes, and I believe this is what you were trying to achieve? Let me know if otherwise.

P.S. You have a few spelling mistakes in your body paragraph.
The footer isn't working as it should in that codepen. It isn't sticking to the bottom of the content. I had the exact issue, and it was solved on StackOverflow

Users who are viewing this thread