Skype web developer chat

Magic

Posting Freak
Oct 11, 2012
Hello,

I am going to be starting a skype group chat for web developers and designers, a place where you can ask questions etc

I'll be finding people from several places on the internet so this is a great opportunity to meet new people.

Let me know either below or trough PM if you are interested, leave your skype name and I'll add you to the group chat.

Sysode

Front-End Developer
Dec 11, 2012
Nice idea but how is the chat going to stay on-topic and "mature". Group chats normally start off well but end up being a complete pain in the ass :p

Sure, you can invite me if you'd like.

Magic

Posting Freak
Oct 11, 2012
Nice idea but how is the chat going to stay on-topic and "mature". Group chats normally start off well but end up being a complete pain in the ass :p

Sure, you can invite me if you'd like.
Annoying cunts will be removed promptly, don't worry haha

Magic

Posting Freak
Oct 11, 2012
Arrogance aside, I was just informing people that there's already a service that's better than this.
I have already have over 10 people who I know and like. I don't need an IRC full of people who I don't know and don't care about.
I didn't ask for opinions on skype group chat and neither am I forcing you to join it.

Please don't respond trough a reply since this is going off-topic, PM me if you wish to continue your conversation with me.

Users who are viewing this thread