Sky Theme 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leader

github.com/habbo-hotel
Aug 24, 2012
Hello guys once again! Today I finally finished Sky Theme 2.0, last night to be exact. I made it take its images and css from its own theme folder and actually did some very heavy editing. I deleted all of the older source and only kept the navigation from it. Well I hope to give you a live demo soon.

Will have live beta up as soon as my ip is unblocked from my fucking host. ;p

Find

Posting Freak
Jun 21, 2012
why bother making the thread and putting download before you can show us what we're downloading? facepalm.jpg

Jeffrey

Devbest Indian Tech Support
FindRetros Moderator
Feb 5, 2013
how did you get blocked lmao will check out

Leader

github.com/habbo-hotel
Aug 24, 2012
Pictures Added.

lepos

thinking about you. yes you
Dec 11, 2011
I think you should go back to your PC and maybe learn how to code better or something.

Just being truthful and giving you constructive criticism, this is awful. I wouldn't use this over my dead body.
I think maybe you should look at our plugins, get some ideas.

Good luck on 3.0 (if there is one).

Jeffrey

Devbest Indian Tech Support
FindRetros Moderator
Feb 5, 2013
Hmm the register button in the index looks very plain..

Leader

github.com/habbo-hotel
Aug 24, 2012
I think you should go back to your PC and maybe learn how to code better or something.

Just being truthful and giving you constructive criticism, this is awful. I wouldn't use this over my dead body.
I think maybe you should look at our plugins, get some ideas.

Good luck on 3.0 (if there is one).
Thanks, Im actually new to coding. I just learned how to align the text next to the images. With the old background it was nice, and the index is actually shitty. I might skip this theme and hop to a new style.

Sledmore

Chaturbate Livestreamer
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Jul 24, 2010
Not a fan of the design, but nice to see you're trying something new also you may want to edit the download as when you download it you get the file 'Sky 2.0', not a ZIP you have to change it manually.

Also I'm not a fan of how you do the topstats, you could change that to something like:

PHP:
$getUsers = mysql_query("SELECT * FROM `users` WHERE `credits` > '0' ORDER BY `credits` DESC");
while ($theUsers = mysql_fetch_array($getUsers))
{
//User stuff here/template stuff.
}

But nice release. :)

Leader

github.com/habbo-hotel
Aug 24, 2012
Not a fan of the design, but nice to see you're trying something new also you may want to edit the download as when you download it you get the file 'Sky 2.0', not a ZIP you have to change it manually.

Also I'm not a fan of how you do the topstats, you could change that to something like:

PHP:
$getUsers = mysql_query("SELECT * FROM `users` WHERE `credits` > '0' ORDER BY `credits` DESC");
while ($theUsers = mysql_fetch_array($getUsers))
{
//User stuff here/template stuff.
}

But nice release. :)
Thanks I actually didnt code any of the php I use. I just use plugins since I planned on learning php after HTML and CSS

90s > Present
Jun 18, 2012
Almost reminds me of the Priv theme, yet Ik it looks nothing like it.

FullVelocity

Jun 11, 2012
This will not help him by insulting, rather give him advice. What horrible people, don't post if its all about the same thing.

Kaz

BooYah
Staff member
Nov 16, 2010
eww is all i can say.
From looking at the images it looks like it has been whipped up in Paint or the layout looks rather similar to one i found a few years ago which i think was originally coded for an old school cms

Dann

ohi
Jan 26, 2013
Don't like it. Small improvements to your last one, but I don't like it much.
Your index + register need a bit more work and I preferred the navigation on the right than in the center.

Weasel

👄 I'd intercept me
Nov 25, 2011
I need to agree with @ , that this isn't really good critism. You could instead of insulting him, saying what can be improved, as you are now demotivating someone who tries to contribute to the boards. To be honest, your Sky Theme 1.0 looked better. The register button doesn't fit at all, and I need to agree it looks like a quick, not overthought MS Paint button.

Some other things:
- The Habbo logo doesn't seems to be centered right;
- Use another background (this also looks like Paint work);
- Fix the font;

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread