[SKIN] Visia Skins

Sledmur

Web-Developer
Nov 29, 2011
Ass seen on visiahotel.com Ive ported this theme! Ive got a few other projects going on so it doesnt have a register page... If someone would be willing id be amased and thankful (same with everyone else) If youd release it. Ive got a few other thmes such as bobbalodge.co.uk, habmoon.org, and habbo.se being released within the next week or so, so if somehtings missing please let me know!

Download:

Index:

Uploaded with

Me:

Uploaded with

Staff:

Uploaded with

Sledmur

Web-Developer
Nov 29, 2011
You should just post them under the img pictures too
If i released habbo.se style and i put credits id get flamed for it? Why is it habbo styles get no credits, then you go to a custom styl and if you dont give credits you get flamed? :(

PHP

Dec 28, 2010
Ok you fail just put the credits under it from the original coders and designers

Wikipedia

Dont fluff my new pillow
Aug 4, 2011
Well i'm just making an statement that the credits should also be posted although that it's a nice release

Sledmur

Web-Developer
Nov 29, 2011
Well i'm just making an statement that the credits should also be posted although that it's a nice release
I gave credits in the forum i can add some to the footer sorry totally misstohught

Ruben

Sep 15, 2011
.. Can't believe that you deleted this from Otaku and posted it here again. I don't see credits anywhere mate =]

Vair

Sep 19, 2011
I actually fixed and finished the aurora edit using it on my hotel atm
Oooo, Im Nearly done with mine, Its failing though I fixed HK, And login page but still alot of errors :eek: Could you realse yours? Ill either use it on my hotel or use it to fix my AuroraCMS <3

Users who are viewing this thread