[SKIN] Speed for RevCMS!

Gibbo

Jun 4, 2010
Speed theme for Rev

Hey guys, tonight I am releasing a very simple and tidy skin for RevCMS. This layout was originally posted in another thread for PhoenixPHP which was posted by me! I have redone the whole layout and added few more css styling and made it so it will work with the revcms itself! I have also re designed the housekeeping, screenies below, and hope to see people using this :)

Screenies :

Download Link :

I will be updating the cms, so there will be more downloads very soon!

Zak

Posting Freak
Mar 12, 2011
Gibbo ~ Simple As Putting a Dick Into a Vagina.

Anyway nice theme it really does go by the meaning of "Simple" ^_^
Try making a more complicated one to challenge yourself ;D.

Gibbo

Jun 4, 2010
Gibbo ~ Simple As Putting a Dick Into a Vagina.

Anyway nice theme it really does go by the meaning of "Simple" ^_^
Try making a more complicated one to challenge yourself ;D.
Haha yeah it is simple, not rly used to designing big layouts, but yeah I will try next time thanks for feedback.

emo-nemo-321

Jan 16, 2012
The CMS was originaly by joopie called CustoCMS, but it wasnt compatible with revcms. I like it though :D.
Atleast give joopies some credits fur the style though? :p

Gibbo

Jun 4, 2010
The CMS was originaly by joopie called CustoCMS, but it wasnt compatible with revcms. I like it though :D.
Atleast give joopies some credits fur the style though? :p
Ermmm, I have never heard of that cms, and this is my own design, none of it was stole.

AwsmDJ

Mar 4, 2012
I love it! Using it for my hotel. Also, the HK could be abit more advanced. Like, add IP ban and stuff:)

iTunesHoi

May 23, 2012
Speed theme for Rev

Hey guys, tonight I am releasing a very simple and tidy skin for RevCMS. This layout was originally posted in another thread for PhoenixPHP which was posted by me! I have redone the whole layout and added few more css styling and made it so it will work with the revcms itself! I have also re designed the housekeeping, screenies below, and hope to see people using this :)

Screenies :

Download Link :

I will be updating the cms, so there will be more downloads very soon!

The screen link is dead,

Users who are viewing this thread