Simple website cart PHP

Dobby

Nov 8, 2010
Hello everyone. I was wondering if you could help me.

I'm trying to find a very simple PHP cart that will allow people to register and add items to the cart.

A website i know has exactly what i want but i don't know how to get this or where they got it from. Any ideas people? I have spent ages looking on Google but i cant find anything similar.

Heres the website:

Dobby

Nov 8, 2010
I want it to allow people to add stuff to their cart but they must be logged in to check out. Once logged in it will take them to the payment page then after that to another page that tells them the status of their order. (pending,delivered etc) then the user can remove the item after it is delivered. That is what i am after :)

Zaka

Programmer
Feb 9, 2012
I want it to allow people to add stuff to their cart but they must be logged in to check out. Once logged in it will take them to the payment page then after that to another page that tells them the status of their order. (pending,delivered etc) then the user can remove the item after it is delivered. That is what i am after :)
How do you want your customers to pay?

Singlish

Apr 23, 2012
I don't know what that site uses (And you don't have to use what they use to have a great site)

If you're looking for an opensource shopping cart, I'd recommend OpenCart. It's opensource, PHP based and used by quite a few reputable sites too.

Ecko

23:37 [autobots] -!- eckostylez [[email protected]]
Nov 25, 2012
Hello everyone. I was wondering if you could help me.

I'm trying to find a very simple PHP cart that will allow people to register and add items to the cart.

A website i know has exactly what i want but i don't know how to get this or where they got it from. Any ideas people? I have spent ages looking on Google but i cant find anything similar.

Heres the website:
They are using Joomla + redShop (Joomla extension)

Dobby

Nov 8, 2010
zaka i would like paypal for the payment. the redshop extension is what i was after but i couldnt get the sign up working and i think you have to enter your bank details which i dont really want to do.

Users who are viewing this thread