Siimma's Clean Admin Panel Login [CODED]

Queef

Some people...
Jul 27, 2012
As promised on his thread i decided to code his beautiful admin panel login. Rather than to put it all into one document i set it up in separate files to make it easier to make something more of it.

Credit where credit is due, created the design, i just coded it.

Here is a screen -
c532d9b1f1eaf2a7439e51c8395f76b0.png

And here is the download link -

Weasel

👄 I'd intercept me
Nov 25, 2011
Awesomely done, Queef. Really usefull, this is a awesome design. Maybe code the other ones to (the other colors etc.), wouldn't be that a big of a job.

Queef

Some people...
Jul 27, 2012
Color #2
08b76cee16b1ade4bda766ea51e8324a.png

Replace your main.css from the original download with the following;

Adrian

Posting Freak
Aug 3, 2012
This isn't yours; you just simply edited a few things and changed a font or two.
As promised on his thread i decided to code his beautiful admin panel login. Rather than to put it all into one document i set it up in separate files to make it easier to make something more of it.

Credit where credit is due, created the design, i just coded it.

Here is a screen -

And here is the download link -

Queef

Some people...
Jul 27, 2012
How is this not mine? I gave the correct credits to Siimma. Read the thread before you give me shit about it.

If you think i ripped this from that site that Andeh posted on the design thread, learn to read code.

And if you think im getting a little angry over your comment, just think about this; I did not code this for myself, i doubt i will ever use it. I simply coded it for all the people that said they loved it in the design thread and the ones that wanted it coded. So its kind of a slap in the face when you code something for the community then you get some kid that doesn't know how to read the thread and notice that i did give credits to the correct person, say that i didn't code this.

IntactDev

Nov 22, 2012
How is this not mine? I gave the correct credits to Siimma. Read the thread before you give me shit about it.

If you think i ripped this from that site that Andeh posted on the design thread, learn to read code.

And if you think im getting a little angry over your comment, just think about this; I did not code this for myself, i doubt i will ever use it. I simply coded it for all the people that said they loved it in the design thread and the ones that wanted it coded. So its kind of a slap in the face when you code something for the community then you get some kid that doesn't know how to read the thread and notice that i did give credits to the correct person, say that i didn't code this.
I'm saying, I saw this on a website - might've been themeforest, or something like that.

GohanSSJ

Ya.
Feb 18, 2013
InactiveDEV Please come with some valid prove before posting this if you don't have any valid prove then don't bother thinking that he ripped it or stole it because you have no prove that he did.

Sent from my GT-I9070 using Tapatalk 2

Users who are viewing this thread