Shoutbox Ban

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blueoptic

Time Is Money
Jun 23, 2014
If you're going to Ban me from posting in the shoutbox, atleast give me a notification to why..

If it's because I posted a "popup link" during halloween, then thats pretty pathetic. Not that this "popup" that I posted was even scary.
A flashing face (JEFF THE KILLER), with sound if you had yours on...
It was suppose to give you a laugh right after, like "Gotcha"... Lighten up really.

Atleast have professional users, who know how to deal with a situation. No warning, nothing. Straight banned.

TesoMayn

Boredom, it vexes me.
Oct 30, 2011
Posting threads about shoutbox bans is not permitted. Contact the staff member that banned you via private message to settle any problems you have.

Macemore

Circumcised pineapples
Aug 26, 2011
There's a post of the shoutbox rules, but they're just guidelines. You're not supposed to make posts about shoutbox bans, and banning in the shoutbox is completely to the moderator's discretion, there's no reason for a warning. PM a moderator to request being unbanned. I recommend Markshall

Benden

maging ang maganda mamatay
Jun 4, 2010
Your shoutbox banned has been lifted. Moderators aren't required to give reason or notification about a ban. Also, threads of this nature aren't allowed. If you're not sure who banned you just PM any online staff member for help.

Blueoptic

Time Is Money
Jun 23, 2014
Your shoutbox banned has been lifted. Moderators aren't required to give reason or notification about a ban. Also, threads of this nature aren't allowed. If you're not sure who banned you just PM any online staff member for help.

What do you think of me being banned, for what I shared here in the "Help and Support" section. I know I did nothing wrong, I read the rules, I don't know how I was even infracted for any of the rules listed.

What do you mean, "threads of this nature aren't aloud", Am I not aloud to post public support. Infact there should be a private section for whom moderators can reply with help and support for, instead of making it a public neccessity. This also would answer my questions, if I didn't know who banned me. Private messaging random staff members isnt necessary. Even profound to say why.

Benden

maging ang maganda mamatay
Jun 4, 2010
Infact there should be a private section for whom moderators can reply with help and support for, instead of making it a public neccessity. This also would answer my questions, if I didn't know who banned me. Private messaging random staff members isnt necessary. Even profound to say why.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread