Should I trip to Seattle?

Godly

You can have it all.
Jan 31, 2014
Yeah, anyways I was considering going to the United States for the first time. I've lived in Vancouver, BC for as long as I can remember and I've always wanted to either trip to somewhere in Cali using a ferry or just take a $49.00 flight to Seattle. Is it worth it? Any recommended things to do/see in Seattle or Cali?

Macemore

Circumcised pineapples
Aug 26, 2011
I love Seattle. The night life there is epic, if you like dubstep/raves it's truly an awesome experience, try and go when there's artists playing that you like. If you don't there's not really much that I know of to do there. Seattle isn't cheap, there's $60 pizza, $90 steak, but it's not as good. I love Seattle.

Godly

You can have it all.
Jan 31, 2014
I love Seattle. The night life there is epic, if you like dubstep/raves it's truly an awesome experience, try and go when there's artists playing that you like. If you don't there's not really much that I know of to do there. Seattle isn't cheap, there's $60 pizza, $90 steak, but it's not as good. I love Seattle.
$60 pizza? Isn't US minimum wage really low? Jesus.

Godly

You can have it all.
Jan 31, 2014
America is a shithole. Lived here for 15 years and I hate it.

Don't get me wrong, I'm patriotic. I love the constitution, and what America is suppose to be.

But Bush and Obama really screwed the fuck out of it, and now it's not a place worth living in anymore.
Do yourself a favor and go to a better place like Mexico.
Yeah, not really into politics but I've seen what they've done to your country.

Godly

You can have it all.
Jan 31, 2014
Yeah Seattle is like the New York of the west side, really expensive.

All of this is off topic and useless to the conversation. Taking a vacation to China is awesome, but China is fucked.

Stop posting.
Doesn't bother me if it's off-topic, they're still technically talking about US, where I'm considering going.

Legion

Gaming Lord
Staff member
Nov 23, 2011
I loved Seattle, lived an hour away from there about 2 years ago. Some big places to see would be Pikes Place Market, Space Needle, and some other little monuments they have. :)

Users who are viewing this thread