Should DevBest have a WWE section?

Should DevBest have a pro wrestling / WWE section?

• Total voters

iGlenn

:)
Jul 21, 2015
I personally think we should because it would be something new and fresh and could bring a whole new user base to devbest.

Last edited:

BIOS

ಠ‿ಠ
Apr 25, 2012
I think there should already be at-least some interest in a specific area before it should be made into a section/sub, otherwise it's unlikely it'll get any attraction and remain dead.

fuck

May 5, 2016
uhm that is why we have sports bro, no sense of making an own section for WWE, n that case we should make it for football, basketball and all the other crap hence why we have a sports section.

Lotus

Legacy, it's all anyone leaves behind.
Jun 8, 2012
Fake wrestling whats the point of having a section for that even.

Benden

maging ang maganda mamatay
Jun 4, 2010
In order for a section to be created there needs to already be a moderate amount of discussion about the topic, generally in the General Discussion areas

EngeldesTodes

Deutsch Techno-Freak WIR SIND EIN
Feb 21, 2011
ther no point in it as the others have said it will die quite easily and wwe is a sport thing so why can't it just be in there

griimnak

You're a slave to the money then you die
Jul 20, 2013
I personally think we should because it would be something new and fresh and could bring a whole new user base to devbest.

Hell fuckin yeah let me make another account under the name "TrippleG" and talk about how much i admire john cena with others that also admire john cena as much I do. Kappa

Users who are viewing this thread