--// ShockCMS for RevCMS? // --

PATiii

Nov 22, 2011
I know there's a thread where ShockCMS have been released for RevCMS, the problem about that is that it's one big error cms.
I got ShockCMS (Uber), if someone could rebuild it to use for RevCMS?

JayC

Always Learning
Aug 8, 2013
Another thread about having people do stuff for you, why not just use UberCMS I don't understand the point of converting it. It's literally the same thing and infact UberCMS has more coding tricks then RevCMS does. I have coded in both CMS styles and I prefer uber because its more organized and everything is right there, and in seperate tpl files so you can delete sections of a page without worrying about destroying the code because u can just remove the tpl file

Edit:
It's HTML / CSS / PHP and Classes, learn yourself.

PATiii

Nov 22, 2011
Another thread about having people do stuff for you, why not just use UberCMS I don't understand the point of converting it. It's literally the same thing and infact UberCMS has more coding tricks then RevCMS does. I have coded in both CMS styles and I prefer uber because its more organized and everything is right there, and in seperate tpl files so you can delete sections of a page without worrying about destroying the code because u can just remove the tpl file

Edit:
It's HTML / CSS / PHP and Classes, learn yourself.
Well... It's not because of RevCMS or UberCMS, but because you can't run R63B on UberCMS...
And yes, another thread, because as you might know, I'm not a coder :)

JayC

Always Learning
Aug 8, 2013
Well... It's not because of RevCMS or UberCMS, but because you can't run R63B on UberCMS...
And yes, another thread, because as you might know, I'm not a coder :)
You shouldn't own a website if you can't code for 1, and for 2 you can easily make ubercms run on R63B by changing the variables and the table information on the pages to work with your database as the emulator does not even remotely conncet to the cms.

Users who are viewing this thread