ShockCMS Bug (Images)

TOY

Sep 21, 2014
When I go to log out it goes to a blank page and stays logged in.
When users go to make an account it will get to the last page when they press complete it does nothing
then when they press it again user is already taken
it makes the account but it don't redirect them to the /me page
it stays there on the account create page if you understand what I mean?
they have to go back to index and login with the details what it said was already taken
I on't know how to fix them as I'm new to UberCMS/ShockCMS
please help fix this bug.
I also don't know how to set my SWFS up Vars etc on this cms either...
I will pay for anyone who can help me or give ownership.
u8oBxsU.png

NDiyscS.png

JayC

Always Learning
Aug 8, 2013
Your problem is not in the CSS its in the hyperlinks. You need to make sure that when they click "Register" it doesn't take them to page 4 it takes them to the first page. To do this view your php files and see the first step. Next you want to check your logout button and make sure its redirecting to logout.php

The owners of Shock Hotel where amazing at coding, their hotel was where I started. My suggestion to you is to try to find the original release from them because I know that it wouldn't come all messed up. Goodluck

TOY

Sep 21, 2014
Your problem is not in the CSS its in the hyperlinks. You need to make sure that when they click "Register" it doesn't take them to page 4 it takes them to the first page. To do this view your php files and see the first step. Next you want to check your logout button and make sure its redirecting to logout.php

The owners of Shock Hotel where amazing at coding, their hotel was where I started. My suggestion to you is to try to find the original release from them because I know that it wouldn't come all messed up. Goodluck

I'm going to try and use ShockCMS but they have been converted to RevCMS as I find RevCMS easier to edit and work with but when I place the Habbo *skin* in templates
it's messed up a little look i'm using RevCMS 1.9.9.9 I don't know if this will effect the skin in any way
Original look and Link to post -
6kkSJ8l.png

the way mine looks -
rxaVj5q.png

JayC

Always Learning
Aug 8, 2013

I'm going to try and use ShockCMS but they have been converted to RevCMS as I find RevCMS easier to edit and work with but when I place the Habbo *skin* in templates
it's messed up a little look i'm using RevCMS 1.9.9.9 I don't know if this will effect the skin in any way
Original look and Link to post -
6kkSJ8l.png

the way mine looks -
rxaVj5q.png

There's your problem. Use the original release. There is no different between RevCMS and UberCMS, they are both coded in HTML ; PHP ; CSS and Javascript. Only difference is the main php files are connected to TPL files to sort the information out.

zuc0001

Apr 21, 2012
When I released Shock CMS on another forum I recommended that it was NOT used. It's coded badly, and contains possible exploits.
It's more of a release u can use to rip parts, not to use.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

JayC

Always Learning
Aug 8, 2013
Idk unless Mark purposely put exploits in it, he was an amazing coder. His hotel was highly edited and they had a team working that was really unlike any other hotel. Their only problem was user count, which is why he decided to give up.

zuc0001

Apr 21, 2012
Idk unless Mark purposely put exploits in it, he was an amazing coder. His hotel was highly edited and they had a team working that was really unlike any other hotel. Their only problem was user count, which is why he decided to give up.
I was the other owner, and I happened to be the one who coded most of this CMS ;)
We had user count problems, closed Shock and opened another hotel which also failed in user count. We've closed now.
Although this CMS does not contain any exploits, there is s high possibility that it can because pages aren't secured correctly.

JayC

Always Learning
Aug 8, 2013
Who where you on shock? Pretty sure that they had Mark who did the CMS
Cody did customs
and then they had 1 guy, whom I did not get to meet very much, who did emulator

zuc0001

Apr 21, 2012
Who where you on shock? Pretty sure that they had Mark who did the CMS
Cody did customs
and then they had 1 guy, whom I did not get to meet very much, who did emulator
I was Nicholas, the other owner. I was usually online when US people were sleeping (assuming your from the U.S.) as im Australian [emoji14]
Yes, Mark did a lot of work but I was the main man in charge of the CMS.
Tanner did the emulator * [emoji4]

Users who are viewing this thread