Flash Shift Hotel, R63, Pheonix, Revcms!

Status
Not open for further replies.

FunkyBohh

Jun 21, 2011
About Shift
We're a small hotel just starting out, we actually just opened the hotel August 4th, 2014. We're looking to grow in the retro world. I believe we have potential to be a great hotel. Our staff are friendly, and the owners are very nice and polite. I will be truthfully honest, we're still learning a lot, and won't be the best owners, but we can promise a great experience. We're always adding new features, and strive to become a good hotel for the users who want to spend their time on Shift.
The hotel owners are Tyler & George

Why join Shift instead of other hotels?

Well, we are currently designing a custom cms, which we are making unique to ourselves. We are using Revcms because we feel it suits our hotel the best. Our catalogue is like no other. We're proud to have the compact, and full catalogue as we do. We strive to add the best furniture around, and i'm sure we have a bigger collection of furniture then any english hotel around. We are currently editing the habbo.swf too, which sets up apart from any other hotel. We have many pets, including working and fully functional horses which isn't the biggest feature, but it's something to enjoy. I think we're all sick of the typical, standard hotels. We get the latest furniture, clothes and enables as soon as they get released also. All we need now is hotel users.

Please keep in mind, we have just opened a week ago and we are still working on editing the cms and the client to our full potential. Please bare with us
so that you guys don't spend time in the comments callling out our cms, or saying that lots of work needs to be put into it.
George and Tyler are working on bringing you an amazing CMS, heavily edited. This CMS is a test, and will surely be changed in the future.

Few screenshots of the hotel:
- Me
- Community
- Forum (VBulletin Licence)
- Staff
- Index

Thanks, Shift Hotel

Join Today!!

Habbo Retro Legend
Jul 4, 2011
Interesting hotel, very nice updated! Registered as Hero <!

Brad

Jun 5, 2012
Nothing special, Also your divs are messed up on Community. Goodluck though!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread