Shift + Capslock idear

Macemore

Circumcised pineapples
Aug 26, 2011
inb4 this is dumb

Shift + Capslock should enable capslock for only one letter, and then when you press space, it reactivates it for only one letter. same goes with all punctuation marks (! , . / ? etc.) so your sentence will end up like so:
Hi I Talk Like A Dick

But srsly this would be neat

IntactDev

Nov 22, 2012
That sure is a good idea... Maybe it could be done with C#, but I would be cool to see an OS have it implemented.

Kryptos

prjRev.com
Jul 21, 2010
It's not needed, nobody wants to type like that ( minus stupid )
Also, there are a lot of noobs That Type Like This and they have to press shift constantly, so it's pretty annoying for them.

Imagine if these noobs could type without the shift, but still have their beloved Pascal Case Typing Thingy ?!!?!
I'd go crazy.

Cronus

Cerberus Founder/Developer
Jul 19, 2013
Also, there are a lot of noobs That Type Like This and they have to press shift constantly, so it's pretty annoying for them.

Imagine if these noobs could type without the shift, but still have their beloved Pascal Case Typing Thingy ?!!?!
I'd go crazy.

BUT..... BUT.... that's the POINT!

Macemore

Circumcised pineapples
Aug 26, 2011

I'd go crazy.

if it only worked after periods, question marks and explanation points then it would be the same concept only after the end of a sentence. All it would have to do is wait for the space then activate capslock
So like. This
^wait for space, then activate caps, wait for letter, deactivate

Kryptos

prjRev.com
Jul 21, 2010
if it only worked after periods, question marks and explanation points then it would be the same concept only after the end of a sentence. All it would have to do is wait for the space then activate capslock
So like. This
^wait for space, then activate caps, wait for letter, deactivate

Oh that'd be fine, it's already been done though lol ( Not sure if on natively on PCs, but on smartphones it has been like that for ever. )

Blasteh

Lord Farquaad
Apr 3, 2013
i LIKE that IDEA i THINK i DONT know SEEMS nice SOMEONE should TRY to MAKE it.
No but srs. don't .. lmao.

Macemore

Circumcised pineapples
Aug 26, 2011
Oh that'd be fine, it's already been done though lol ( Not sure if on natively on PCs, but on smartphones it has been like that for ever. )

(yeah I know that thanks buddy)
i LIKE that IDEA i THINK i DONT know SEEMS nice SOMEONE should TRY to MAKE it.
No but srs. don't .. lmao.

No Its More Like This Since It Disables Itself After The First Letter

Users who are viewing this thread