Sharewith.me - Easy way to share all your social links

Status
Not open for further replies.

Swaggots

Sep 22, 2013
The name is still undecided on, so is the decision of whether I should abandon or complete this project.

Basically, it's the following:
You're signed up to many sites on the internet and on mobile apps, ex: vine, instagram, facebook, etc..., and you want your friends to be able to see everywhere you're signed up on from one place.

What you do:
  • You sign up at (domain still tentative) and get your own link.
  • From the user's control panel, you download the desktop application used to fill out your social network details.
  • From the desktop application you choose which websites/apps you're registered on, as shown below.
  • You then set your username for each website/app, as shown below.
  • Once you're done, you press Save and the application automatically creates a page for you and uploads it by ftp to your link, as shown below.
  • Share this URL, which will be shortened, with your friends and anyone will be able to see everywhere you're registered.

Images

Welcome Message:
71123865502392379904.png

Select your websites/apps:
Note: It is an autocomplete box, so all possible websites are listed in a dropdown as you write.
05530512175079179445.png

Set your username for each website/app:
90470410785428353258.png

How your page would look:
Note: This is only for testing purposes, many changes will be made.
04981709849148247308.png

Any suggestions or feedback will be appreciated.

Last edited:

Sledmore

Chaturbate Livestreamer
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Jul 24, 2010
Goodluck with this. But I personally wouldn't use it. Why? Because I think downloading the program to do that is useless.

I personally think you should come up with a new way, but nonetheless. Goodluck.

Swaggots

Sep 22, 2013
Goodluck with this. But I personally wouldn't use it. Why? Because I think downloading the program to do that is useless.

I personally think you should come up with a new way, but nonetheless. Goodluck.

I know that downloading the program is useless. It'd be way better if you could enter your details directly from the website but I do not know how I would achieve that. So until then, I guess i'm stuck with the application process.

Kaz

BooYah
Staff member
Nov 16, 2010
There are existing scripts which do exactly what this does but are all browser based.
What's the need for an application? It's irrelevant and useless.

It'd be way better if you could enter your details directly from the website but I do not know how I would achieve that
What's hard about it? Quite possibly the easiest task

Also sharewith.me is already taken

Markshall

Русский Стандарт
Contributor
Dec 18, 2010
The need for a downloadable application for this is pointless.

Rogify

Dec 15, 2013
I agree with the others fully, you should make it on browser, I think its easier to make it like that than on program. I dont know tho..

Sysode

Front-End Developer
Dec 11, 2012
Yeah I'm not going to bother writing what everyone else already has - I think you get the point :p

Anyway for educational purposes why not go for this? Does this use VB.NET or not? If so I'd be interested in seeing the code, have to use it at college at the moment (its shitty I hate it). Back to the point, keep working on this even if it does flop, you can say you've made a project (y)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread