Share your DevBest experience!

Gajeel

Oct 4, 2011
As the title says.. share your DevBest experience and how long you've been staying here. Any guts you've made during your stay, new friends you've met and stick together because of DevBest? Share!

I'd share mine once at least one person replies their experience in their stay with DevBest... and I hope the staffs shares theirs too!

Dayron1234

Rapnameiszero,cuzIhavezero,toleranceforidiots
Jun 30, 2010
My experience here at Devbest is that I noticed that a lot of great developers are here(for example Kryptos,Joopie,Monsta,Donkey,Rasta)and many more(If I left you out I'm sorry I'm just writing this from the top of my head).I been staying at Devbest for 3 years now(2010,2011,2012).Devbest is nice place if you like to be around developers, funny people, people that are unique in there own way, ect..So yeah thats my experience at Devbest and some information.

Kaz

BooYah
Staff member
Nov 16, 2010
Devbests a pretty cool place, i could consider it a second home as im here daily.
I dont normally stick around on forums, (eg. os & rz) but when i joined here, it was a small community, and i gave it a go, and ended up liking it.
I became a moderator in Jan 2011 after being on a member on Devbest for less than 2 months. All the staff are great along with many other members. The community has many talented people that are skilled in their own way whether it be coding/graphics etc...
But overall its a great place :)

Donkjam

Professional Moderator
Contributor
Nov 20, 2010
After being on different forums for many years I signed up to devbest too, plus I did talk to rasta now and then aswel so that's how I found about it ^^

As you can tell I'm pretty active here on devbest as I like most members who are on here talking in the shoutbox etc, that's one of the reasons I recogn I've stayed at devbest as I like chatting in the shoutbox

Like kaz said devbest is a small community and you get to know people more well, and get to see what people are like. I've been here since November '10 but I didn't start getting active til about mid 2011, although I knew most members before I signed up I've gotten to make more friends.

Gajeel

Oct 4, 2011
Well.. all of your experiences are cool and so I'd share mine.

I signed up here just for a download. I was all a noob in all things on the Internet that time, I only signed up to get the link for a download I Googled. I became inactive until some friends starts mentioning DevBest again.. and so I thought to check back, and retrieved back my old account (this one). The start was a hard since I do not know anything or anyone, until I started learning, gain friends and made DevBest my home.

And as all of what you said, though it's small - it's pretty active and you get to know people more well, and what they like. I've been here since '11 and my registration here was just for fun. :up: And now most people who gets in trouble with their retros they start to talk with me unlike before when I was the one asking for help all the time. :)

Users who are viewing this thread