Mar 21, 2011
Hey,

Just visited RZ quickly and found this shitx

DEMO:

Account details:
User: Admin1
Pass: password

Download:
-Click Downloads @ the Side Navigation...

Here is some English done of CMS

They only got French version for now, I am working on English version so wait ;)

The Housekeeping is really advanced, it got some hell lot of shits...

AlexFallen

Developer
Jul 19, 2011
I actually have been working on editing this as well. But I feel like would have a better idea of fixing the exploits and will leave the English version to him. But I have almost finished translating the base of the CMS. There are still something however left. So when I do finish and if anybody wants it, I will release.

TheCanadian

Jordan behind you ;P
Mar 21, 2011
I actually have been working on editing this as well. But I feel like would have a better idea of fixing the exploits and will leave the English version to him. But I have almost finished translating the base of the CMS. There are still something however left. So when I do finish and if anybody wants it, I will release.
You can release the translate version if you want, I will look over it then patch the exploits :) save me some time from translating...

Kieren

The OGz
Aug 4, 2010
Couldn't seem to notice but could this be translated for other members? Nice release thanks for the share.

Brad

Jun 5, 2012
Its because database resets After 5 mins

Ive made one its hamachi and English But Hamachi For Now
Let me Know If you want to take a look

TrueHabb

Dec 20, 2011
wow finally a hotel that has the home page fully working instead of freezing and lagging, welldone Canadian :)

only if homes worked for revCMS

Users who are viewing this thread