Markshall

Русский Стандарт
Contributor
Dec 18, 2010
> says that god told them to do to someone exactly what he did to them
> says the guy ran over their 'dead' soldiers
> says they'll run him over while he's still 'alive'

le logic is blown
Is that what they're saying in the video?

Khalil

IDK
Dec 6, 2011
What exactly is being said? I find this shit so interesting.
The text that comes in screen right before the dude in the orange suit speaks says: And if you punished, you will be punished exactly the way you have punished (meaning they will do to you what you have done to them).

What the dude in the orange suit says: My name is Fadi Ammar Zidan, I'm 19 years old, I joined the army by a contract with the air force's intelligence, I signed the contract in Hama airport, and they sent me to a region called El Mahr, I stayed there for 7 months and then they re-assigned me to a region called Al Jazr, I stayed there for 4 days and then was captured by the Islamic State. My job was a tank driver, and I ran over a lot of ISIS soldiers using my tank.

Then the dude in the white robe comes in and says: In the name of God, peace and prayers be upon his prophet Mohammed, thank God, the great, the savior of Islam and Muslims, and the punisher of non-believers, God said "And if you punished, you will be punished exactly the way you have punished", and God also said "Whoever assaulted you, assault him back the same way he assaulted you" -- then he points to the dude in the orange suit and speaks of him -- This apostate, this filthy Christian supporter, had ran over our dead brothers using a tank, and thus, it was decided that he be ran over using a tank while he's still alive.

That was eveything that was said.

Weasel

👄 I'd intercept me
Nov 25, 2011
Fucked up extremists. I hope there will be a day they'll all get killed. They don't deserve to live.

Markshall

Русский Стандарт
Contributor
Dec 18, 2010
The text that comes in screen right before the dude in the orange suit speaks says: And if you punished, you will be punished exactly the way you have punished (meaning they will do to you what you have done to them).

What the dude in the orange suit says: My name is Fadi Ammar Zidan, I'm 19 years old, I joined the army by a contract with the air force's intelligence, I signed the contract in Hama airport, and they sent me to a region called El Mahr, I stayed there for 7 months and then they re-assigned me to a region called Al Jazr, I stayed there for 4 days and then was captured by the Islamic State. My job was a tank driver, and I ran over a lot of ISIS soldiers using my tank.

Then the dude in the white robe comes in and says: In the name of God, peace and prayers be upon his prophet Mohammed, thank God, the great, the savior of Islam and Muslims, and the punisher of non-believers, God said "And if you punished, you will be punished exactly the way you have punished", and God also said "Whoever assaulted you, assault him back the same way he assaulted you" -- then he points to the dude in the orange suit and speaks of him -- This apostate, this filthy Christian supporter, had ran over our dead brothers using a tank, and thus, it was decided that he be ran over using a tank while he's still alive.

That was eveything that was said.
That's insane. Thanks!

Donkjam

Professional Moderator
Contributor
Nov 20, 2010
Inb4 mark converts to isis

I don't really wanna click that, it is mark, is it bad? Also I'm shocked you thanked khalil for something

Wickd

The first member of the Knights of the Pink Table
Jan 15, 2013
Ugh this ruined my no fap november.Fapped 9 times to this.

iGlenn

:)
Jul 21, 2015
What happened to the guys hair? it looks like someone shaved one side of his mustache, goatee and a part of his hair

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    45.6 KB · Views: 4

Users who are viewing this thread