Setup a Retro Together

Neil

Jan 30, 2016
Hi all does anyone want to help me setup a retro together like you can (the person helping can be co-owner) and I owner if interested please PM on the froums or Skype me at neilretro1. Also please keep the comments clean thank you.this

BIOS

ಠ‿ಠ
Apr 25, 2012
Are you looking for help on something specific or a recruiting an owner? You should've probably posted this in team recruitment if the latter,

Nitro

http://habbihotel.us
Mar 5, 2016
To be real honest, if you don't know how to set up a retro, you really shouldn't be owning one. They end up like the ones on the 5th-12th page of Findretros = no longer functioning. Maybe learn it first, or just stick with playing the more successful retros where the owners know how to do it. If you're asking someone to help you setup a retro and you're just going to be the guy at the top getting the credit, you're just a staff hunter no offense. Stick to playing retros, not owning them. Or at least learn how to do it before begging someone to do it for you.

Nitro

http://habbihotel.us
Mar 5, 2016
Fair enough. I respect your decision and opinion. But once again, good luck. You have to think about what you will do if it doesn't go according to your plan.

Tyth

Apr 25, 2016
Yeah, if your going to set one up at least know the basics, otherwise without a developer on 24/7 you won't know how to do any basic edits or fixes if needed. There's plenty of tutorials online also.

Neil

Jan 30, 2016
Yeah, if your going to set one up at least know the basics, otherwise without a developer on 24/7 you won't know how to do any basic edits or fixes if needed. There's plenty of tutorials online also.
Will try man I having asking but sometimes people hate when people ask questions I won't say who but I had 2 people who called me a dumbass and know shit about real life they are a Devbest users

Users who are viewing this thread