Setting Up Payment On My Retro Hotel

Dec 7, 2016
I'd like to set-up payment on my habbo retro for players to be able to purchase additional ranks, perks and such. I know I have to create a PayPal Business account but I'm quite worried about the terms and conditions. I'm not too bothered about the payments being automatic, as long as I can set a price, receive the money I'm happy do distribute the rewards myself.

My main question is, is it possible to do this without changing to a business account- Just a button, a number and they send it to me directly. If not-
Is setting up a Business account the best option for me?

Parsov

May 18, 2016
I'd like to set-up payment on my habbo retro for players to be able to purchase additional ranks, perks and such. I know I have to create a PayPal Business account but I'm quite worried about the terms and conditions. I'm not too bothered about the payments being automatic, as long as I can set a price, receive the money I'm happy do distribute the rewards myself.

My main question is, is it possible to do this without changing to a business account- Just a button, a number and they send it to me directly. If not-
Is setting up a Business account the best option for me?

API's, buttons etc.. should work on Personal accounts also as far as I know.

Or just use paypal.me
It's the same company lol and if it's not it's a scam.

Joe

Jun 10, 2012
Then what's the difference in him using .com or .me :)
PayPal.Me is a unique link you can create so that other people can send money to your PayPal account without having others know your email address or phone number. To receive money, all you have to do is send your PayPal.Me link to someone, and they can transfer you the necessary funds quickly and easily.

Dec 7, 2016
Hi guys! I ended up going with using the PayPal buttons. My issue is now is that for some reason my CMS is blocking me from being able to use the link. I'm using Comsic- Has anyone else experienced this before? I noticed it earlier when I was trying to link any website at all.

Joe

Jun 10, 2012
Hi guys! I ended up going with using the PayPal buttons. My issue is now is that for some reason my CMS is blocking me from being able to use the link. I'm using Comsic- Has anyone else experienced this before? I noticed it earlier when I was trying to link any website at all.
How does it block you? Does it not click at all or?

Dec 7, 2016
How does it block you? Does it not click at all or?

It lets me click it, the screen fades like it usually does when you click a link but then I go no-where.
Post automatically merged:

Sometimes I get a message like this -
ACCESS FORBIDDEN!
YOU DON'T HAVE PERMISSION TO ACCESS THE REQUESTED DIRECTORY. THERE IS EITHER NO INDEX DOCUMENT OR THE DIRECTORY IS READ-PROTECTED.
IF YOU THINK THIS IS A SERVER ERROR, PLEASE CONTACT THE WEBMASTER.
ERROR 403
Post automatically merged:

Kay so I did a little more digging and now I get this error

POST 403 (Forbidden)
[email protected]:[email protected]:[email protected]?AEEA19MN001C:542(anonymous)@web.core.js?AEEA19MN001C:[email protected]:[email protected]:3

Does anyone have any idea how I can fix this?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread