Recruiting Setting up our Retro

GohanSSJ

Ya.
Feb 18, 2013
So the reason why I've decided to make this thread is basically because I've been looking around the whole Habbo section now and I've been searching for something to use to set up my hotel but I've always been that type of person who's like: Well this is nice and then says: No it's for me to hard to set up.

So what I'm looking for is someone who's able to help me with this who's able to provide me a nice CMS for example that's going to attract players and someone who's able to send me a good and stable emulator ( even though it's hard to find ). for example: R63 or R63B.

That person will be rewarded with what he / she thinks that is good for them as for the work that they've done for me.

Please drop a message with your skype on my private message and I'll hopefully speak to you soon soon soon!

Mega

Posting Freak
Mar 23, 2013
:eek: I thought you were a pro? Btw u can try youtubing or searching tuts on devbest, other then recruiting people.

TruCluez

Posting Freak
Oct 14, 2013
I Can set up your hotel. I Edit some revcms themes now,but i cba releasing them. Try using Phoenix 3.11.0 emulator, not sheenies boy edit.

GohanSSJ

Ya.
Feb 18, 2013
@Mega.

Well thanks Bro, I'm good at setting it up but for me it's very hard to find the right theme or edit and that's what makes me reset my hotel many times.

So I'm just going to try to find someone who's able to do it for me or who's able to make me a nice theme edit and just send it over and get rewarded for it of course!

@TruCluez

Well sure I'd be interested in that maybe we're able to talk this over on Skype and maybe there your able to show me some of it :).

I'd be glad to use your edit whenever your done with it.

TruCluez

Posting Freak
Oct 14, 2013
@Mega.

Well thanks Bro, I'm good at setting it up but for me it's very hard to find the right theme or edit and that's what makes me reset my hotel many times.

So I'm just going to try to find someone who's able to do it for me or who's able to make me a nice theme edit and just send it over and get rewarded for it of course!.

Well you don't need to reset your hotel becuz of a cms/theme. You can allways just get a test hotel.

GohanSSJ

Ya.
Feb 18, 2013
I'd rather be happy if someone helps me with this that's obviously the reason why I've made this thread so if anyone is still interested just leave a message here or just send me a private message with your skype and I'd be glad to talk this over with you.

I've got an VPS, TCP Reverse Proxy ( Thanks to Jeff ) , & a Domain so all I'm looking for is some help.

Spoderman

y u do dis 2 me
Jun 30, 2013
I can setup everything for you if you like, includes VerseCMS&VerseASE, along with Phoenix 3.11.0 Emulator and IIS, etc.
Message me if you still need it done.

Users who are viewing this thread