[Service] Signatures [Kieren]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kieren

The OGz
Aug 4, 2010
Well since I now have adobe Photoshop it's time to show off my art work for a signature just give me the cartoon or console game you like playing. and you're name or text you would like included.

Note: Pictures of evidence will be given when created.

Examples of backgrounds:

feinraf.png

finsih.jpg

Please include colour of background if you would like one.

Pictures will be a little bit better than these above but I had no time to set up the examples the finishing products should look like mine below.

Habbo signatures are not being made!

Kieren

The OGz
Aug 4, 2010
Coming up when I have time Kryptos any background colour or any will do?

Kieren

The OGz
Aug 4, 2010
Ok requests closed to I catch up @Kryptos yours is done I just need to find the right font for it.

Kieren

The OGz
Aug 4, 2010
Yours will be done by christmas day I just need to download or purchase the CoD font because it looks stupid without it don't worry Im searching for it I seen the font but it charges but a friend told me you can get it for free so Im searching the whole internet for it and iDreams is 90% done.

iDreams request:

bladey.png

Kryptos

prjRev.com
Jul 21, 2010
Alright, thanks. If it's hard to find don't even bother, just use the font that my signature is using right now.

Kieren

The OGz
Aug 4, 2010
Ok well thank god for that I'll get back working on it now.

Request Krpytos: (I couldn't find the right font and I highly doubt you will like it just the whole c0D theme was hard to do lol. so I just added a cut out of a solider and 3D blood with a town background.

callofduty4wallpaperbys.jpg

Ledells request:

blackpattern.jpg

Kieren

The OGz
Aug 4, 2010
Mhm, requests are still open if anybody would like one avatars are also available.

Kieren

The OGz
Aug 4, 2010
I have no idea on cartoon projects look at the work I have already done could you possible choose like.. er.. Films or Console games? please thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread