[Service] ProxyWeb [Free]

bruhguy

Retired
Jun 26, 2015
This sounds stupid but I'm offering free TCP Proxy for Habbo Retros that doesn't have ddos protection!

I have recently purchase a OVH Game Anti-DDoS Server and did not know what to do now, I hope I could help the community and prevent ddos from happening. It isn't pleasent to experience a down time in your retro!

Here's how you can get 2 Free TCP Ports for your upcoming retro or existing habbo retro.

Private message me in DevBest and here are the things you need to provide.
Information to provide
1. Unprotected Server IP
2. Choose 2 Ports, Ranging from 30000-31000 (TCP Only).
First come, first serve basis!

I know that every retro owner is concern of their server IP address getting out of hand, With ProxyWeb your protected and your VPS/Server IP Address will NEVER be revealed to anyone.

Protected Server IP : 185.62.188.68
This will be the ip you will need to replace in your client.php

Why am I doing this shit for free?
I guess we all have experienced ddos attacks, hosting companies are making money from TCP proxies. Here's my chance to help people from those evil doings.

Compatibility of emulator, Tested on Sledmore's PlusEMU latest release.

How sure are you that it will not be attacked?
I bought myself a booter/botnet with turbo mode to take it down, sadly it doesn't work and that's how sure I can be.

Hotels with ProxyWeb!
(Before ProxyWeb, it was taken down a lot of times due to exposed server IP)
(New to retro development)

Cheers!

Last edited:

Jaden

not so active
Aug 24, 2014
If you're doing this service specifically for Habbo Retros, when the incoming data runs through your proxy you should check if it's a valid Habbo Packet.

Hence:
Code:
        // less than 5 bytes == garbage data
        if (buffer.readableBytes() < 5)
            return;

Users who are viewing this thread