[SERVICE] HTML/CSS Designer [FREE]

Metrix

Jul 21, 2011
Not sure if this is the right section. Correct the error if there is one, sorry!

Hi guys. I'm Metrix. I've been coding HTML + CSS for about 2-3 years now, and if I say so myself, I'm pretty good! :D

So because I've got a LOT of free time, I'm willing to set up a free template-design service for you all. Fully coded by myself, free of charge!

The templates can be for anything. It doesn't have to be for Habbo, and I'll make sure they're all heavily commented to make it extremely easy for you to understand + edit the code.​
It helps me if you supply me with images, but I can also make them myself as I'm pretty good with photoshop.​
000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000​
If you'd like something made, just post below what you'd like me to make. A few examples could be:
Re-Design your retro CMS so you're different from all the other hotels​
Create a cool layout for your portfolio​
Create a cool layout for your homepage​
Etc etc..​
When you give me a project, I'll add it to the queue. I work fast, but I only work on one project at the time to ensure QUALITY.
------------------------------------------​
Active Project:​
---------------------​
NONE​
----------------------​

QUEUE:​
-----------------​
None
__________​

Xenous

o shi
Nov 15, 2011
I'd like a simple dark greyish error / maint page for a project I'm working on. Think you could do that?

Metrix

Jul 21, 2011
I'd like a simple dark greyish error / maint page for a project I'm working on. Think you could do that?
Yes I can do that, definitely. Any specific details? What's the project? I'll have it done within 1-2 hours.

Xenous

o shi
Nov 15, 2011
The project is a cms I'm working on, just a header up top and a small content box aout 50px below it, I'd do this myself but im quite lazy at this time of night.

Metrix

Jul 21, 2011
Obviously, I can do MUCH much better than this. But your description was quite vague. Is is something along these lines you're looking for? And obviously you know how to edit the text yourself

Markshall

Русский Стандарт
Contributor
Dec 18, 2010
Do you have anything to show us that you've done in the past to persuade people to come to you more?

ashley2266

Apr 10, 2012
Hello any chance of designing me a habbo fansite with a good member login script for the members please. I dont have any images as im starting from scratch. I dont have a name yet so for any parts that requires the name just call it my company name 'APFHosting' Fansite.

Users who are viewing this thread