[SERVICE]Habbo Retro CMS Translation or Editing[SERVICE]

AlexFallen

Developer
Jul 19, 2011
Got a Foreign CMS?
Want a Foreign CMS?
Look No Further!
Introduction:
My name is TheFallen123, but I go by TheFallen or Alex. I am a 6 - Year Veteran in the world of Habbo and Habbo Retros. I originally started with Habbo.com, but eventually got tired of it and moved on to Retros. I got hooked on Retros and started creating my own hotels. I was once a user and owner of a Old Skool Retro. But now, I am a user and current editor of r63 Retros.
Projects:
I am currently working on the HabblokCMS v2.0, which is in Dutch and German, and translating it to English. I am also editing some coding problems the original coder had caused, and changing the DB to English settings.​
Skills:
  • I work on editing Habbo Retro r63 CMS's
  • I do NOT supply r63 SWF's
  • CSS
  • PHP
  • HTML
  • Database (MySQL)
Future Projects:
If you have downloaded a ForeignCMS, much like Habblok, I will be able to translate it to any language of your choice. I have a flat price rate of $10 for translating. I would also require the position of Engineer or Manager on your hotel, if you would like me to do any more edits for no extra cost!

More Info?
PM Me! :cool:

xNielsBeatZ

Oct 24, 2012
Hi, I'm Dutch too.
Once your HabblokCMS is done, you will be releasing it?

If not, can you make me a HabblokCMS Dutch translation with no bugs or coding problems? I always liked HabblokCMS but it had to much bugs in my opinion.

Thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread