[SERVICE] Editing Hotel | Hotel Set-Ups | And Many More!

iWayne

Dec 3, 2013
Hello Debest'ers!

Today I am bringing you great service, I don't really know WHY I'm doing this but, I just want a job to do.(that can gain me something #MONEY).

To be honest, I'm not doing this just for money, I do this because I have been a member for a quite a long, also never gained anything! and I've also seen people having troubles creating hotels, banners, PHP errors with them, updating to r63-r64 etc. ANY PROBLEM ON THESE EMAIL ME, EMAIL IS DONE BELOW!

Anyway you know what am talking about, am going to show you MY work, hope you like it! :p

capture-148530.jpg

capture2-148531.jpg

capture3-148532.jpg

capture4-148533.jpg

Please give me feedback about my work!

Uhh nearly forgot to mention that, IF you ever dreamt of owning a hotel, then please contact me because I sell the CHEAPEST VPS's in the WORLD literally!
IF you live in the UK and you want to buy a VPS please contact me for details!
IF you live
overseas(not in the UK) then contact me aswell!

Contact Information: [email protected]

I also do OldSchool/ShockWave Hotels, just to mention :) .

Thank you for paying attention!

Xellos

Say my name, SAY IT!
Jan 16, 2014
Images don't work
Right click and click either open image in new tab, or copy url link
Hello Debest'ers!

Today I am bringing you great service, I don't really know WHY I'm doing this but, I just want a job to do.(that can gain me something #MONEY).

To be honest, I'm not doing this just for money, I do this because I have been a member for a quite a long, also never gained anything! and I've also seen people having troubles creating hotels, banners, PHP errors with them, updating to r63-r64 etc. ANY PROBLEM ON THESE EMAIL ME, EMAIL IS DONE BELOW!

Anyway you know what am talking about, am going to show you MY work, hope you like it! :p

capture-148530.jpg

capture2-148531.jpg

capture3-148532.jpg

capture4-148533.jpg

Please give me feedback about my work!

Uhh nearly forgot to mention that, IF you ever dreamt of owning a hotel, then please contact me because I sell the CHEAPEST VPS's in the WORLD literally!
IF you live in the UK and you want to buy a VPS please contact me for details!
IF you live
overseas(not in the UK) then contact me aswell!

Contact Information: [email protected]

I also do OldSchool/ShockWave Hotels, just to mention :) .

Thank you for paying attention!
I want a banner like visions

Each

Dec 20, 2013
I see "As i cant handle all this by myself , im looking for someone who can be my retro tech that can edit cms , fix errors , and edit everything for my retro! PM ME ASAP!"

I can fix errors for you but not for free.
Its fine then, i can fix the errors lol?

Last edited:

Data

Posting Freak
May 19, 2013
Or people can learn how to do it themself instead of paying? lol.

To get a free banner click here -
To get help with errors click here -

And if you want a VPS I wouldn't buy from someone like this lol.

Last edited:

iWayne

Dec 3, 2013
Your clearly stupid, I said I can make banners (like Vision and others) I didnt say I made it I made a smillar one but not with 'Vision' on it. ;/

Users who are viewing this thread