[Service] Custom Holograph Commands

IndustriaL

Web Developer
Dec 17, 2011
Hi. So, I've finished Phrixus, if you didn't know. It's been released to a few friends privately, and I really need to get rid of the source, or like, put it on a drive for later or something, so, I've decided to release and code some custom commands for you.

Just reply to the post with the following form filled out:
Command:
Description:
Function:
Server:

Command -- The command name. What the user will type to process it
Description -- What does the command do, very basically?
Function -- What EXACTLY would you like this command to do?
Server -- What Holograph server or edit is this being made for?

If anyone else here is good with coding, please do not feel that you can't help.

Also, this thread is just to help. If you're here to bitch and rage about Phrixus being a "fake project," like I've been getting PMs about, fuck off. Any talk about "giving me your Phrixus source" or "fake projects" will be totally ignored. I WILL however, be happy to give out some of my basic custom commands for the server.

I CAN CODE, YOU SEE?
(Feel free to use this, by the way)
PHP:
                    #region :scare <user> by Amanda
                    case "scare":
                        if (_Rank > 2)
                        {
                            Room.sendSaying(roomUser, "\n\n*" + _Username + " scares " + User._Username + "*" + "" + " \n\n  " + _Username + " scares " + User._Username + "*");
                            User.sendSaying(roomUser, "Eeek!");
                            User._Figure = _hd + _hr + _lg + _ch + _wa + "ha-1014-0" + _ea + _sh + "fa-1207-0" + _he + _ca;
                            User.refreshAppearance(true, true, true);
                        }
                        else
                        {
                            sendData("BK" + "You are not subscribed to the Monthly VIP package.\rYou can purchase this package for A$ 7.50 on the website.\r\r\rBy IndustriaL");
                        }
                        break;
                    #endregion

Cheers,

Jeisa

May 4, 2011
Looks like a nice service, although I'm sure most people who use holograph now are veteran developers who are able to make these on their own.

Users who are viewing this thread