server_settings not updating...

Status
Not open for further replies.

percocet

Oct 21, 2016
Yet another help thread...
Changed from 100 credits and pixels every 15 minute to 750, cleared cache restarted emu etc. Yet still getting 100 credits and duckets every 15 min

Using plusEMU R1. I know the fix may be in the emulator code itself but I don't know how to compile it after I've fixed it in visual studio?
Any good tutorials on that?

Cheers,

p.s. less important problem but command like super pull doesn't work either. But that's not as important.

Joe

Jun 10, 2012
I've already told you this... If you don't have a rank_vip set to 1, 2 or 3 and it's 0 then it'll get it from the emulator settings. It's set to 100 credits and duckets every 15 minutes. This can be changed in the root folder of the emulator, there's a file called PlusSettings or something, open with Visual Studio and change it, save, build, run.

Super pull should work fine, you're probably not ranked in rank_vip that's why. It's set to VIP only, either change it in permissions or rank yourself 3 in rank_vip.

* by the way, all of these questions have been answered in previous help threads. Try looking before posting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread