[SER] Request Sig.

Hindi

System.out.println(" ");
Dec 30, 2012
Well hey everyone!,

So as the title says, ill be taking requests for forum siggys and Im gunna use photoshop cs6 for that, Anyways ill show u guys some of my work, I've just learned photoshop like today lol But yeah i guess, this will improve my photoshop skills,

IKCmBWs.png

ffHRoUD.png

2E15FkN.png

abPl02t.png
==========================================

Okay, So the format should be

Render (If you have one, Render means any figure or anything, could be even you) :
Colours:
Text:
Anything else?:

Anyways i hope to get some! ;D

Cedar

Jan 24, 2013
I really enjoy the first and last one, I would really like to give you a tip as for to do more shadowing and shading on the renders, if you would like to have a bit more effect on the background, I would suggest smudging the background just a bit.
Also, if you don't know already, getting fonts from dafont.com, would help improve the text a bit to fit the signature.

Render (If you have one, Render means any figure or anything, could be even you):

Colors: Anything that would blend in with the render/background.
Text: Cedar - GFX Designer
Anything else?: Nope, thank you in advance.

Hindi

System.out.println(" ");
Dec 30, 2012
I really enjoy the first and last one, I would really like to give you a tip as for to do more shadowing and shading on the renders, if you would like to have a bit more effect on the background, I would suggest smudging the background just a bit.
Also, if you don't know already, getting fonts from dafont.com, would help improve the text a bit to fit the signature.

Render (If you have one, Render means any figure or anything, could be even you):

Colors: Anything that would blend in with the render/background.
Text: Cedar - GFX Designer
Anything else?: Nope, thank you in advance.

8M4JcCy.png

i hope u like it, if not ill try it again! ;D

Cedar

Jan 24, 2013
8M4JcCy.png

i hope u like it, if not ill try it again! ;D

Not bad, I really do like it.
Future wise, I would like suggest you blend the outline of the render, because it looks like someone cut it out and there's white lines all around the render.
Also try make the font/text fit in with the render and with the background, the font you used right now looks something from 'Mario', it doesn't look bad or terrible, it just doesn't really fit in with the render.
As well as making a small or big border around the signature, so it stands out more.

Hindi

System.out.println(" ");
Dec 30, 2012
Not bad, I really do like it.
Future wise, I would like suggest you blend the outline of the render, because it looks like someone cut it out and there's white lines all around the render.
Also try make the font/text fit in with the render and with the background, the font you used right now looks something from 'Mario', it doesn't look bad or terrible, it just doesn't really fit in with the render.
As well as making a small or big border around the signature, so it stands out more.
lHZT4aO.png

how about now? :)

Cedar

Jan 24, 2013
lHZT4aO.png

how about now? :)

Not what I was aiming for, but I like your creative thought.
The first one fit in more then the second one, but you don't need to redo anything, both look fine.
Thanks for making my signature, I enjoyed both of them. :D

AbstractArt

Feb 7, 2013
You must be registered for see images attach

Colours: Red & Purple
Text: Jenny
Anything else?: Nope! :p

HDP

Feb 15, 2013
Render : Something with Habbo
Colours: Something with the style of Devbest.
Text: History (below it) Coder and Designer.
Anything else?: Nope!

Kieren

The OGz
Aug 4, 2010
Any chance I could have a vampire diaries signature.

Render Vampire Dairies :
Colours: Dark, Sinister, Grunge ETC.
Text: Ki

Thanks

GohanSSJ

Ya.
Feb 18, 2013
Nice you're the best also can you make one with a clone trooper i'll put both of them in my signature.

Again your choice coloring.

Users who are viewing this thread