Applicant Seeking work

Status
Not open for further replies.

Night

Aug 30, 2011
Hiya. I won't waste my time with this sentence, because you'll hopefully read my application.

ME
My name is Matthew and I am 14 years of age. I play multiple sports, including soccer and lacrosse. As you can probably tell from my use of vocabulary, I am from the United States and my timezone is EST. My age does not limit me, as I am very responsible and know what I am doing.

WHY ME
I know how to maintain a stable economy and keep users happy in the community. Obviously this is done by hosting events with prizes and being straight up nice to users. I know how to moderate and administrate, and be fun at certain times while being strict at others. I do not pick out favorites, especially when rules are broken.

EXPERIENCE
I don't have a thousand loops in my belt, but I have quite a few. These range back to when I first joined the retro scene, but are not necessarily in chronological order.. I'm not going to list all of them, but if you would like more information you can contact me (via PM).
  • Habtoon Hotel: I was handpicked to become a moderator on this hotel. This hotel was owned by a guy named Gage and was managed by Gio (yes, Gio from Lime and Fresh).
  • Bolt Hotel: I was an administrator after being promoted from moderator on this hotel. I was later fired for playing an event while I was staff. A week later, I logged back on to find staff members playing events, because this was now allowed. I was a great contribution to the team and actually suggested loads of ideas, but only a few were added. This hotel was owned by Dylan (and Matty), who went on to (re-)open Chase.
  • Habny Hotel: This hotel was owned by Lepos and Jamie Sharp before Pulse was opened. I applied for community manager and was told by Lepos that as soon as the VPS was back online, I would receive my rank. Strangely enough, the VPS never came back online. A few days later, Pulse was opened by Jamie and I was never reached out to. I suppose this doesn't actually count as experience, but being told I would be hired by Lepos counts to me.
  • Habling Hotel: I was trialed as a moderator on this hotel and later promoted to a full moderator. I took the role of a senior moderator and ensured everything was running smoothly on the hotel. Following that, I decided I was no longer needed and resigned. This hotel was owned by Crawl, who is known for his moderation on another development forum.
  • Winter Hotel (v1 & v2): I was a moderator on both versions of this hotel. However, on the first version, almost all of the staff were pretty messed up. This included one of the owners that paid for the VPS, and they took a strong disliking to me. Long story short, I was fired and then banned. For the second version, the good owner hired me because of my ideas and contribution. The good owner of these hotels was Harrison, who has moderated and administrated on other development forums.
  • AvaKool Hotel: I was a staff manager on this hotel. Unfortunately, one day the hotel was gone and that was the last of it. I literally lost contact with the owner for over a year and that was the end of it.
  • Rad Hotel: I was selected to be community manager on this hotel. Unfortunately, this hotel never really opened. Jaxter and zJordan were the owners.I have a few other hotels under my belt, but as I said, I will let you know if you contact me.

I have also been offered positions on other hotels, such as BobbaLife RP, Lime, Weak, and coreHabbo that range from administration to moderation.
REFERENCES
If you would like to contact someone about me, you can.
  • Harrison (the owner of Winter and one of the developers on Tide, a project that never finished).
  • Dylan (the owner of Bolt and Chase).
  • Crawl (the owner of Habling).
OTHER
If you have a hotel that isn't yet open, I can still help you out. I find it easiest to stabilize the economy before it has been tinkered with. I also like to suggest a lot of things and tend to be a bother. Know that this is for the best, as you might just get bundled with suggestions when you're not in the best mood. I also am not a technician, and cannot code (that would help you) or donate. I tend to be very organized, as well.
Thanks.
Contact me through PM.

Weasel

👄 I'd intercept me
Nov 25, 2011
Congratulations, you are the first one I ever warned for the "Clear Title" rule.

Changed it from "." to something else now.

HonkyWam

Tickle me Elmo!
Dec 8, 2011
I'm interested, stop by my retro and we will talk, Also PM On devbest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread