Applicant Seeking T-MOD/Moderation position

Neil

Jan 30, 2016
Hello everyone my name is Neil I am 17 Years old Looking for a staff position at any Hotel. I am going to make this simple
Why Should you Hire me?
I have been part of retro for over 2 years now (going to my 3rd) I also am a fun guy trustworthy guy. I always to learn and do my best. Something about me is that if I don't know something I will always double check with a staff member. I also know Advanced
mod tools used in retro hotels. As I am always free and want a dream job which for now is working on a retro. (If offered a Job please PM on the Forums or add me on Skype: neilretro1)

Last edited:

Evilsmoothie

Mad kung-fu artist
Feb 11, 2013
It's a fact no need for Doubts
Yes there is absolutely need for doubt. When you claim to be 17 and Canadian, you better be able to squeeze out some good sentences and something about yourself. "I also am a fun guy trustworthy guy" is something Trump would've said. In that exact fashion.

"Looking for a staff position at any Hotel" Two reasons I would never hire you. You're not specifying what you would want to do, and you have 0 requirements for the retro itself. Oh, and why are you capitalizing certain words in the middle of some sentences? Makes no sense for a 17 year old Canadian to do, right? (Oh, and I do know Canada is, what, half French? Regardless, I think you would know English.)

Edit: and just in case someone might use this against me later: I reserve the right, as a humanbeing, to change my mind at any time.

Neil

Jan 30, 2016
Yes there is absolutely need for doubt. When you claim to be 17 and Canadian, you better be able to squeeze out some good sentences and something about yourself. "I also am a fun guy trustworthy guy" is something Trump would've said. In that exact fashion.

"Looking for a staff position at any Hotel" Two reasons I would never hire you. You're not specifying what you would want to do, and you have 0 requirements for the retro itself. Oh, and why are you capitalizing certain words in the middle of some sentences? Makes no sense for a 17 year old Canadian to do, right? (Oh, and I do know Canada is, what, half French? Regardless, I think you would know English.)

Edit: and just in case someone might use this against me later: I reserve the right, as a humanbeing, to change my mind at any time.
I aint Trump and I don't know how this got between me and the application

iGlenn

:)
Jul 21, 2015
mate for a position as high as admin you would need more experience than just knowing how to use "basic mod tools" as you put it and if you don't know something you probably shouldn't be applying for staff anyway and why would you double check with a staff member if you are the staff member? facepalm.jpg you're better off applying for a smaller rank like t-mod so you can learn and gain experience before you try applying for a higher rank like mod or admin

Evilsmoothie

Mad kung-fu artist
Feb 11, 2013
I aint Trump and I don't know how this got between me and the application
...what? Did you just read "Trump" and decided "fuck it, I wont read this"? I thought the rest of my criticism was rather good, but nuuuu let's just forget all about that..

Users who are viewing this thread