Applicant Seeking position !

Did you like Jcole's new album?

• Yes.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Lost

in the sauce
Jan 17, 2016
If you want a professional staff member, hello I'm right here!

I can also manage/own a retro but I'm kind of more strict with who I'd be working with, I don't want to waste my time, if you're interested in going down that avenue then discuss it with me

Only legit retro owners!!!!!!

What I hope to try and bring to the table:
  • I can host events eventhough I hate making event rooms.
  • I'm multilingual if you're an international retro, German/French comes in handy.
  • I'd rather not do any pixel art related graphics because it's boring but if it's absolutely necessary I can commit to that aswell as any other staff activities you want me to do.
  • I can be really active, not doing anything. (Done with school, doing a gap year before college.)
  • I have alot of experience on larger hotels (Although foreign, no difference.)
  • I think I can advertise pretty well if it's necessary aswell. Someone showed me a good way to get 30-50+ daily in a very short time.
I don't really have any experiences within English retros besides playing them as a user the last year and a half but I've made an application a million years ago .

I only want to be involved with people who intend to go the full stretch. I won't be helping anyone who's going to close the hotel down in a few months because of a lack of interest or ability to pay off the services.

Slide me a PM if interested.
Looking to have some fun, am not actually so straight edged I just like to post a clean thread y'know?

MayoMayn

BestDev
Oct 18, 2016
If you're still available in some weeks, I will for sure contact you

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk

Lost

in the sauce
Jan 17, 2016
Position is available again since someone wanted to troll. PM me if interested in hiring me for a moderator/manager position.

JayC

Always Learning
Aug 8, 2013
Position is available again since someone wanted to troll. PM me if interested in hiring me for a moderator/manager position.
If you are interested in RolePlays I am working with @Hender on one, I know you said you never really played one. You can PM me for a beta code and check it out - Looking to hire a Minister

Lost

in the sauce
Jan 17, 2016
If you are interested in RolePlays I am working with @Hender on one, I know you said you never really played one. You can PM me for a beta code and check it out - Looking to hire a Minister
Although I appreciate the kind offer, I'm just not interested in roleplays. I have zero knowledge about them, I don't really think I'd be of an use on one. They seem bland and boring, I find it easier to play a regular hotel and easier to gain users. Thanks though.

bUmP!!

Users who are viewing this thread