Applicant Seeking Position

Liam

discord.gg/hivehub
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Apr 10, 2013
Hi,

I'm 17 and I live in UK. I'm looking to get back into retros, preferably one with 30-50 users online. I'd also prefer the hotel to be English. I've been around the community for a few years now, so I've had quite a lot of experience. I'll list the hotels I remember below.

• Habbi, iBobbaX, Habluck, HabRus, Force Hotel, Dabbo, Zubbo, coreHabbo, Talk Hotel - Founder/Owner
  • Roam Hotel, Dub Hotel, PixelRP, RocketRP, HabboRP - Manager/Administrator
  • Habboon, Babbo, Lime, Cabbo, BobbaRP - Moderator

I worked my way up from Moderator to Owner on Lime. No, the Force Hotel I mentioned wasn't the original. I owned that at the same time HabRus was open. I also ran PixelRP and RocketRP in-game wise for a few years.

Stuck to only working with/for people I trusted for a long time, so I might not pick somewhere to work in the end. However, I'm open to offers and even RP's.

PM me if interested.

Last edited:

Liam

discord.gg/hivehub
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Apr 10, 2013
You wanna develop Habbi?

I'm pretty sure if I wanted to develop a hotel I previously owned, I'd just reopen it with the original domain. If you're the same guy who has made 2-3 fake Habbi's and claimed to be me since I closed it in October/November 2016, you should pick a new hotel name to use, preferably one that hasn't been used before.

Feb 27, 2013
I'm pretty sure if I wanted to develop a hotel I previously owned, I'd just reopen it with the original domain. If you're the same guy who has made 2-3 fake Habbi's and claimed to be me since I closed it in October/November 2016, you should pick a new hotel name to use, preferably one that hasn't been used before.
This thread was posted back in November. I got excited thinking you were still interested in developing for a hotel.

Lol @ hotel copycat

AMG

Dec 7, 2014
nope i was kidding lol i didnt even know habbi reopened

Users who are viewing this thread