Applicant Seeking position

Tits or ass?

• Ass is better than tits.

• Tits are better than ass.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Lost

in the sauce
Jan 17, 2016
Hello, my name is Shane. I've been playing retros since I was 10 or 11 years old and I am now 17 years old. I've made retros a hobby among other things such as Tumblr, graphic design/animation, and League of Legends. I've started to become tangled up in retros thanks to my friend in real life getting me to switch into the English community. It's extremely dull and borderline dead, I thought I could maybe be of assistance to any hotel needing someone experienced and prepared to be active to fulfill all your needs. I speak both English and French fluently.

Experiences:
- Habbix was the first retro I've played, it's French obviously. I held the rank of Administrator for nearly 8 months. My primarily role among the staff team was to do GFX for the hotel (e.g banners, badges, CMS images). I was also responsible for writing up articles. The hotel maintains a solid 1,000+ daily users at peak times. I dealt with CFH's, scam reports, and client issues while moderating the hotel. I left due to my focus on my academics and upcoming exams and didn't really wanna go back because of internal issues the staff team was having that I wasn't inclined on being involved with.

- HabboCity was more recent and also a French retro, I was a Moderator for the hotel and my primary reason that I was even ranked was because I offered to help design the images for a new CMS they were planning to release which is the current one they are using now. They maintain a solid 500+ daily users, peaking at around 800-ish some days. I left that about 3 months ago, my reason was that I wanted to get away from the retro scene and involve myself more with my girlfriend that I had been dating online and finally met up with her last summer.

My Designs

I will only help those who wish to actually improve their hotel. I want to be apart of a dedicated staff team that intends to stay on the grind until they manage to succeed in getting a nice community set up. I'm not as serious as I seem, I just want to confirm that the hotel will not close after a few weeks. :/

Contact me @

cGBhqT2.png

^ kik is inactive, sorry. Best way to get ahold of me is Skype or PM on here.

Last edited:

JayC

Always Learning
Aug 8, 2013
Hello Lost,

I really like your professionalism in all of your work, and I among the owner of HabCloud are both interested in you working with us, and could use you in creating a(n) graphics team. If you are interested in the position please let me know, having someone to make badges and banners would be great (along with some new images throughout the site).

Here is the link to HabCloud:

We average around 30+ users a day, and during the day we are around 15 while everyone is at school.

Hope to see you around,
JayCustom

Lost

in the sauce
Jan 17, 2016
Hello Lost,

I really like your professionalism in all of your work, and I among the owner of HabCloud are both interested in you working with us, and could use you in creating a(n) graphics team. If you are interested in the position please let me know, having someone to make badges and banners would be great (along with some new images throughout the site).

Here is the link to HabCloud:

We average around 30+ users a day, and during the day we are around 15 while everyone is at school.

Hope to see you around,
JayCustom
Hello JayCustom,

Sorry but I'll have to decline. I am not interested in solely taking up a position involving graphics. I appreciate you considering me for a position among your hotel and wish you luck throughout Habcloud's progression. I'll be sure to play it occasionally.

Xylo

邪悪
Jul 21, 2015
If you're available still in another 3 or 4 months, I'd be interested in involving you with a special project for foreign retros. I could use that French background of yours very much, if you think you're interested slide into my PM's or add strxbe on skype. In regards to taking a project seriously, you won't have to worry because I intend to keep this 100% professionally managed and it will undergo some massive updates in the next few months of Beta (FF/SS integration). Hope to hear back from you soon.

Lost

in the sauce
Jan 17, 2016
If you're available still in another 3 or 4 months, I'd be interested in involving you with a special project for foreign retros. I could use that French background of yours very much, if you think you're interested slide into my PM's or add strxbe on skype. In regards to taking a project seriously, you won't have to worry because I intend to keep this 100% professionally managed and it will undergo some massive updates in the next few months of Beta (FF/SS integration). Hope to hear back from you soon.
Hi Xylo,

I'd be lying if I said that I was not interested in such a proposition. I've added your Skype. Also I have added and replied to everyone else interested in hiring me. Position is still open until the thread is updated saying otherwise. :D

JayC

Always Learning
Aug 8, 2013
Hi Xylo,

I'd be lying if I said that I was not interested in such a proposition. I've added your Skype. Also I have added and replied to everyone else interested in hiring me. Position is still open until the thread is updated saying otherwise. :D
Hey Lost,

I would like to change my previous offer and I would like you to give me the position title you would like to have, along with what you would like to do and myself and Ricky would be willing to work with you to make that happen.

Thanks,
JayCustom

Lost

in the sauce
Jan 17, 2016
Hey Lost,

I would like to change my previous offer and I would like you to give me the position title you would like to have, along with what you would like to do and myself and Ricky would be willing to work with you to make that happen.

Thanks,
JayCustom
Drop me a PM or add my skype @ krueltea to go into more detail.

Lost

in the sauce
Jan 17, 2016
I could really use you to turn my hotel around lol add my skype papi.drey
Hey there, add crueltea on skype. I'll reply when I'm not too busy. Thanks for considering my help.

Update: I'm not applying for a room designer position, I'm also not capable of developing any of your retros. So don't add my Skype asking for such things, thanks.

Evilsmoothie

Mad kung-fu artist
Feb 11, 2013
Hello Lost!
I have a proposition for you, if you haven't already found a position elsewhere. I'm looking for an (assistant) community manager. The hotel opened less than a week ago, but due to work and study hours neither me nor the other owner (he's currently working overtime this entire weekend) have had time to be around much, so our community manager haven't been able to do anything noteworthy, sadly. This is not as glorious as you could say Habcloud is because we don't have any regular users - yet, that is.

Basically the hotel is brand new and we strive to improve all the time. We're running on Comet and my custom written CMS which Im currently working on improving locally aswell as creating a new template for it. Your graphics skills would just be a bonus, but it isn't necessary for the job im offering.

In practice the position Im offering is being 2nd-in-command on a day-to-day basis. 1st in command is the community manager. All the technical work is taken care of by me, and at times the other owner - and as far as we can see a future for the hotel, the bills will be paid - and no one's dad or mom are paying them.
You can check out the hotel on , and if you're interested please contact me on Skype @ trashbagprotagonist.

Regards,

Lost

in the sauce
Jan 17, 2016
Hello Lost!
I have a proposition for you, if you haven't already found a position elsewhere. I'm looking for an (assistant) community manager. The hotel opened less than a week ago, but due to work and study hours neither me nor the other owner (he's currently working overtime this entire weekend) have had time to be around much, so our community manager haven't been able to do anything noteworthy, sadly. This is not as glorious as you could say Habcloud is because we don't have any regular users - yet, that is.

Basically the hotel is brand new and we strive to improve all the time. We're running on Comet and my custom written CMS which Im currently working on improving locally aswell as creating a new template for it. Your graphics skills would just be a bonus, but it isn't necessary for the job im offering.

In practice the position Im offering is being 2nd-in-command on a day-to-day basis. 1st in command is the community manager. All the technical work is taken care of by me, and at times the other owner - and as far as we can see a future for the hotel, the bills will be paid - and no one's dad or mom are paying them.
You can check out the hotel on , and if you're interested please contact me on Skype @ trashbagprotagonist.

Regards,
Hello, I've not really had any free time to go on Devbest or to deal with all the requests on Skype or interview-esque type of conversations that some people may have been interjecting me to do. I don't exactly know my scheduling for the next 2 months with work irl so I'll be sure to add everyone on Skype, and reply when capable. My skype again is crueltea if you wish to contact me. I'll respond as quickly as am capable of. Sorry if it seems or seemed as though I'm not interested in helping you, I do juggle my daily life with retros because retros are by no means my priority. I would also like to reiterate that I'm not interested in half-assed hotels, or working for someone who can't even figure out what they want from me in terms of my position, or overall job within the hotel. I am NOT a developer, I do NOT build rooms although I am able to but I am not applying for a roleplay hotel room building position. Thanks for taking interest in me. Jusqu'à la prochaine fois.

Evilsmoothie

Mad kung-fu artist
Feb 11, 2013
Hello, I've not really had any free time to go on Devbest or to deal with all the requests on Skype or interview-esque type of conversations that some people may have been interjecting me to do. I don't exactly know my scheduling for the next 2 months with work irl so I'll be sure to add everyone on Skype, and reply when capable. My skype again is crueltea if you wish to contact me. I'll respond as quickly as am capable of. Sorry if it seems or seemed as though I'm not interested in helping you, I do juggle my daily life with retros because retros are by no means my priority. I would also like to reiterate that I'm not interested in half-assed hotels, or working for someone who can't even figure out what they want from me in terms of my position, or overall job within the hotel. I am NOT a developer, I do NOT build rooms although I am able to but I am not applying for a roleplay hotel room building position. Thanks for taking interest in me. Jusqu'à la prochaine fois.
Hey bud, retros should be no persons priority. Period. Don't know if what, if anything, of what you are writing is directed at me, so I'll add your skype and I might explain my little biz a bit more in detail. There is no shortage of information to get from me, just to be clear on that. ;)

Lost

in the sauce
Jan 17, 2016
Glad people like ass more than tits. Anyways, temporarily available to help out if you're lenient with how much I have to be online because I'm busy with work.

Xylo

邪悪
Jul 21, 2015
If you're still available, I'd be interesting in paying you for some of your graphic design skills with an MMORPG I'm developing if you're involved with advanced design programs like 3DS Max and the like feel free to PM me for more details or add my skype @strxbe or click my signature for a direct friend request and I'll be happy to inform you more about the job details.

Lost

in the sauce
Jan 17, 2016
If you're still available, I'd be interesting in paying you for some of your graphic design skills with an MMORPG I'm developing if you're involved with advanced design programs like 3DS Max and the like feel free to PM me for more details or add my skype @strxbe or click my signature for a direct friend request and I'll be happy to inform you more about the job details.
Not exactly adapt at that level of graphics, but I can test some designs and see how it goes. Added you.

Update: Not really seeking any positions in the retro community at this moment, I got alot of requests for graphics so might help with them in the future.

Users who are viewing this thread