Recruiting Seeking Developer for FateRP

Destruct

FateRP Founder
Feb 12, 2012
Hello Devbest
I am currently looking for a skilled developer who is able to code either C# or php. Or possibly code a better CMS for roleplay. My RP is currently in Open BETA at . I am willing to pay for your services.

Requirements:
Must be at least the age of 15+
Must have at least one year experience
Know at least php or C#
Must have proof of past experience (Screenshot/Video/Etc) ~ If no proof, you must present your skills.

If you are interested, please reply down below, send me a pm, or message me on skype @keshaunallen.

Keshaun Allen

[email protected]

Ian2456

Feb 19, 2013
Me, I coded for my RP(s): StarRP, HabtrixRP, PassionRP, and other ones I forgot the name too. :p
I can do both PHP, and some command stuff in C#

Last edited:

Destruct

FateRP Founder
Feb 12, 2012
Still looking for a experienced for an experience developer. And I am still willing to pay. If you interested, fill free to contact me. :)

Evilsmoothie

Mad kung-fu artist
Feb 11, 2013
Removed
Edit: My proposition is off the table for the time being, atleast. I'm too busy to have to wait two hours while actually talking with you to even get some understanding of your position on anything. Don't get me wrong, I fully understand you might be busy as you said, but your point is kinda lost when you start ":spull"-ing your fellow staff members. I recommend you update your main post to be more specific on what you actually need, and start prioritizing. Maybe include some of your ambitions.

On another note; I have to admit it felt rather unprofessional (your retro, that is). So many small things, like a grave in the middle of a paved park, and furniture missing their swf file.

Best of luck.

Last edited:

Destruct

FateRP Founder
Feb 12, 2012
Final call for developers. Soon to be stopping recruitment. Contact me as soon as possible!

OFF-TOPIC
LMAO @Brought , I just realized the grammar error. Wow what a shame.

ON-TOPIC
Still hiring developers, contact me for further details.

-bumps-

I am still looking for a developer, if you're interested. Please contact me as soon as possible.

Users who are viewing this thread