Applicant Seeking a position!

sink

Mar 28, 2016
To whom this may concern,
Summary,
Dear DevBest, I currently have lots of free time on my hand after work and would love for somewhere to be apart of I have considered this many times and would love a position in a hotel or anywhere besides that. I have constantly been looking for work throughout my friend list on Skype and no one needed me, so as there are leaps of people here on DevBest I decided to reach out to you all.

I ask that we all keep the comments clean, and please keep all negative towards yourself.

About me:
I am a young intellectual individual, whom is looking for a hotel or somewhere to be apart of I have been in retros for about 3+ years now, I love basketball, I am friendly, and I am willing to do anything it takes to help whichever/whomever I'm with succeed. I'm a good person I never screw anyone over.

Experience:
1 year in c# development, html, Cascading Style Sheets (CSS) and currently learning more.
Good English skills (Fluently) - Any mistakes in this article it's because I rushed a little bit.
And more if we begin to speak on Skype.

I am good in graphics, unfortunately I don;t have any work at the moment due to a new PC.

Anything you'll like to know more about me,

Tyth

Apr 25, 2016
Rushed a little bit? That's exactly what you don't want to do. "Any mistakes in this article it's because" Should be corrected also to Any mistakes in this article, are because i rushed it a little bit. There's a few other errors also but no point going on about them. You should list specific skills also, e.g Networking , SWF's , The emulator you are most experienced with, R63a, R63b.

Evilsmoothie

Mad kung-fu artist
Feb 11, 2013
Hai! I agree with Tyth, but I would also like to see what you want in the retro you're looking to get hired by. For example requirement for a stable userbase, or is a brand spanking new retro just fine? Stuff like that.

Evilsmoothie

Mad kung-fu artist
Feb 11, 2013
Well, basically anything tbh @Evilsmoothie
Well good, then maybe address what Tyth pointed out and go from there. I'm looking for an assistant community manager to help co-run my hotel along with the community manager. It's brand new with 0 userbase, but its a clean slate for the community team to haul ass with, without lots of bullshit interference from the owners except the tech bitties and bills - and maybe some events and blah blah you know the drill. If you are willing to attempt something like that, reply and I'll get back to you tomorrow. The CM might have a chat with you (an interview-esque thing), and you will get a bit more info on it before making a decision. Don't be put off by my attitiude, I can be friendly too.. Just sayin'. :rolleyes:

Users who are viewing this thread