Recruiting Seeking a Developer

Cohmedy

Feb 12, 2016
Hi,

I am Seeking for a Developer to open a retro with me I have setup the IIS MySQL everything I just need the developer to setup a R63B Emulator for me

I have the domain ready etc

If you want to develop on a hotel with me pop your skype down and I will happily add you.

Xylo

邪悪
Jul 21, 2015
This is @Hashh using a separate account because he's been known to beg people and fuck people over so much. Fair warning.

Xylo

邪悪
Jul 21, 2015
@Brad @Kaz @Sledmore

Can you delete that message.

Kris you cant even afford a hotel or even make one so..
"When placed in a negative situation, ask for help that will not be given." -Not from Sun Tzu.

You're untrustworthy, Childish (Seeing as you're actually 12), and known to fuck people over. You're a whiny little brat who complains when things do not go his way. Bad investment to help someone like that. This is my valid opinion of you based on all of your past activities in the community with other people and the drama you've been in over it.

If I were arguing this would be deleted, but this is a valid complaint to working with you as a partnership.

Hashh

adam
Apr 17, 2015
"When placed in a negative situation, ask for help that will not be given." -Not from Sun Tzu.

You're untrustworthy, Childish (Seeing as you're actually 12), and known to fuck people over. You're a whiny little brat who complains when things do not go his way. Bad investment to help someone like that. This is my valid opinion of you based on all of your past activities in the community with other people and the drama you've been in over it.

If I were arguing this would be deleted, but this is a valid complaint to working with you as a partnership.
Why really cares about your opinion, No one takes you serious!

Bump

Users who are viewing this thread