Security issues

Lohex

Freelance Graphics Designer
Jun 30, 2011
Okay well first off I'd like to say I'm using Rev CMS Edit by Wicked and the PlusEMU Habboon Edit.

I have a user coming on to the hotel making themselves staff and posting articles, I have removed the forgotten password exploit etc and I'm honestly not too sure as to what it could be anymore.

Evilsmoothie

Mad kung-fu artist
Feb 11, 2013
Sounds to me like you are not sanitizing input fields, or your HK is wide open. Haven't checked out that skin, nor am I using rev but start checking all places you allow user input (specifically user settings on page, guestbook, news comments etc).

Edit: alternatively you are using phpmyadmin which to my knowledge is very much exploitable indeed.

Lohex

Freelance Graphics Designer
Jun 30, 2011
Sounds to me like you are not sanitizing input fields, or your HK is wide open. Haven't checked out that skin, nor am I using rev but start checking all places you allow user input (specifically user settings on page, guestbook, news comments etc).

Edit: alternatively you are using phpmyadmin which to my knowledge is very much exploitable indeed.

I thought so as well, but I have removed the HK before and I've also filtered the user settings page & there's no phpmyadmin.

Users who are viewing this thread