Section for 'Non-Newbies'

Bazinga

Posting Freak
Aug 3, 2010
Add a section like general chat etcetera, but make it for accounts that have been active for longer than a certain amount of time? So the threads don't get spammed out by 'Noobs' with one word replies which is starting to annoy me..

RastaLulz

fight teh power
Staff member
May 3, 2010
If there were such a section, only I'd have access.

But in all seriousness, use the "Random Banter" section if you don't want a majority of the users to see it.

Dzetki

The Prodigal Son Returns
Jul 16, 2010
not non-newbies, non-noobs ;] as there is coming more and more complete noobs to this forum i would hope that this would eventually show up (for users over 20 posts)

Mango2735

The Sexy One.
Oct 13, 2010
Wow Probally.. If we subscribed like Retroa said, Becuase it's stupid if staff does all this stuff for us and we need to credit by subscribing!

AMEN!

iShane

Jul 15, 2010
People say a section so if you have 20 posts or more you can post there, but how would that keep "noobs" out a "noob" could just make 20 posts in a day and start posting there?

Aaron

May 25, 2010
Really post count is just a number. The original idea for people that have been here for a certain amount of time sounds more fair to me.

Bazinga

Posting Freak
Aug 3, 2010
Really post count is just a number. The original idea for people that have been here for a certain amount of time sounds more fair to me.
That's what I was getting at becuase some people can get 150 posts in a matter of days whereas some in a matter of weeks..

Users who are viewing this thread