Applicant Searching for work.

Status
Not open for further replies.

StrangerSumo

Sep 13, 2012
Name: Lewis
Contact details will be given upon request.

I've been playing Habbo since I was about 8, I was a noob back then (still am), not knowing anything about Habbo, I didn't even know about retros. I joined retros when I was about 10 because I saw someone on Habbo saying that you could get free credits and you could even be staff. That was the sole reason I started playing retros.]

You all probably won't know me, I haven't really played a 'big' part of the Habbo scene, the only thing I have done is made some crappy re-colours xD

What position am I looking for?
Moderator or Administrator.

What can/can't I do?
Well to start of, I can not code in PHP or HTML (I am going to self-teach my self very soon).
I can manage database's well, running SQL's removing unwanted data, editing values.
I can run a community well, I feel like I am better suited in a role what is involved with the community because I am not so good at the 'behind the scene's' stuff.

I am a good asset to have on your staff list, I have managed some hotels, but this was a while ago and I can't name them (I haven't been a staff member in quite a while).
I was going to be running a hotel with a friend this summer but as soon as we were about to open to the public our hosting company decided to shut down.

I haven't been staff on retro's for a while now because I had a 'break' of Habbo for quite a while, if you would like further information, request my skype or leave yours and I'll contact you further.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread