Searching for Customs

Twan

Feb 14, 2011
Hello,

Since the main Arcturus Morningstar catalogue doesnt include customs, I'm searching for custom furnis. Ive looked into the Furniture Release section, but most of the links are down. Anyone who could help me?

Regards,
Twan

DDDDec

Tongue Boxing Champion 2023
May 30, 2017
Could be a long shot but have you checked other forums maybe the links for them arnt down on them or try find a retro release with the customs already in it maybe, I'll have a look through what I have later when I get on my computer no promises tho pal

Joe

Jun 10, 2012
Hello,

Since the main Arcturus Morningstar catalogue doesnt include customs, I'm searching for custom furnis. Ive looked into the Furniture Release section, but most of the links are down. Anyone who could help me?

Regards,
Twan
Not seen many decent releases for a while of custom furniture. Might be worth ripping it.

Twan

Feb 14, 2011
Could be a long shot but have you checked other forums maybe the links for them arnt down on them or try find a retro release with the customs already in it maybe, I'll have a look through what I have later when I get on my computer no promises tho pal
Thanks in advance.

Not seen many decent releases for a while of custom furniture. Might be worth ripping it.
Yeah. Only thing about the ripping is that you need to do pretty much everything yourself, ripping of the swf, icons, right interaction types, right counts etc. Dont think there's an SQL generator that can read the SWF file.

Joe

Jun 10, 2012
Thanks in advance.

Yeah. Only thing about the ripping is that you need to do pretty much everything yourself, ripping of the swf, icons, right interaction types, right counts etc. Dont think there's an SQL generator that can read the SWF file.
Just rip the SWF and the icon. Make your own SQL’s.

Users who are viewing this thread