Searching Emulator

Flurry

no love
Aug 14, 2014
Hi guys,
I'm launching a new server and I've got a good domain, so I need to have the last updates (at least camera and last clothes in database)
I saw "HabboEmulator" in releases but he's not compatible with my CMS. I tried to update all by myself but it doesn't work.
I'm not really good for it. Does anyone got a good release for me?

Have a good day

Last edited:

treebeard

Jan 16, 2018
It would probably be more helpful to tell us what CMS you are using so we can assess what is compatible with it.
Otherwise, we are really just taking a stab in the dark.

Flurry

no love
Aug 14, 2014
I'm using AdowCMS from adow.me it's a private CMS (compatible with PLUS)
I saw Otanix EMU too which is not compatible cause it is spanish

Last edited:

Flurry

no love
Aug 14, 2014
Don't know why when I use the database of HabboEmu, when i'm connected and I navigue to another page (community, client or another) i'm directly disconnected
And there is no camera folders in this release

Blasteh

Lord Farquaad
Apr 3, 2013
Don't know why when I use the database of HabboEmu, when i'm connected and I navigue to another page (community, client or another) i'm directly disconnected
And there is no camera folders in this release
Then fix it? There’s an error log somewhere whether that be IIS, Chromes Console, etc.

Any emulator is not going to be directly built for you.

krepcheck

Aug 22, 2017
Hi guys,
I'm launching a new server and I've got a good domain, so I need to have the last updates (at least camera and last clothes in database)
I saw "HabboEmulator" in releases but he's not compatible with my CMS. I tried to update all by myself but it doesn't work.
I'm not really good for it. Does anyone got a good release for me?

Have a good day

I thought devbest was for people to learn and get serious help not just ask people to look for stuff for them when they can easily use google to search!!!!!

Flurry

no love
Aug 14, 2014

I thought devbest was for people to learn and get serious help not just ask people to look for stuff for them when they can easily use google to search!!!!!
Please calm I'm searching since few days on google like u said but google not resolves all problems.
There is no available tutorial for fix camera, and the r63c is not a simple version, I just request if someone got a recent emulator cause it's a lot of work for update all a server.
If u don't wanna help people so just no answer.
Thanks @Blasteh I'll check my console or try with another database.

Users who are viewing this thread