ScreenCapr - Programmers & Web Developers

NSA

sudo apt-get thefuckout.tar.gz
Dec 9, 2011
Thread moved to Coders Paradise -> Team Recruitment.
Hello!

I'm creating a program called ScreenCapr.
ScreenCapr is a Windows application that allows you to easily take screenshots and upload them to a website. This can be useful if you want to show your friends how epic you did in a game, something awesome you created or just a funny comment someone made on your Facebook profile! When you take your screenshot (using the buttons in the program or using the hotkeys), the image is instantly uploaded to our server (or yours, if you specified it). You can either take full screenshots or create a screenshot of just a part of it (for those who like to... hide things).
Users will be able to register and add expiration dates to their images, add 1 time viewing and more.

I need someone who has good knowledge of PHP for the back end of the website.
I need someone who has good knowledge of the basics in web development (HTML, CSS & JS etc...).
I also need someone who has good knowledge of Visual Studio.
Currently, I will not be able to pay you, but once I get a stable job up and running, I will be able to.
You will also get a share of the revenue from advertising etc... and from the premium user accounts.
Depending on how many members of the team I recruit will depend on your share, if there's only the two of us, you will receive 50%.

If you're interested, please message me or e-mail me at [email protected]

Thanks!

Kaz

BooYah
Staff member
Nov 16, 2010
So basically you need a team to create you a whole program and backend for free? you serious?

NSA

sudo apt-get thefuckout.tar.gz
Dec 9, 2011
No.
I'm doing the program.
I need someone to help (help is the keyword there Kaz).
I can do most of it myself, but at the rate I'm going now, it would take forever - as college is coming to an end, things are getting pretty hectic.

IntactDev

Nov 22, 2012
Hello. I'm willing to help with the website. I have a dynamic multi-purpose CMS that I've made (ZipCMS) and I'll be glad to build the ScreenCapr website on it.

Email me: [email protected]

Users who are viewing this thread