Screen Problems

Magic

Posting Freak
Oct 11, 2012
Hello all,

So I have been getting this for a very long time now and haven't found a fix for this. I don't know what it is but it happens a lot just generally. Dragging the window around usually helps or hover your mouse over it but it also happens in games and I have had enough. I really hope one of you knows how to fix it. Some screenshots below...

2i9l08l.jpg

34qtzkh.jpg

rent

Sep 24, 2012
It's your Graphic Chip or Graphic hardware. if its your hardware you can download your driver update, or check your settings

If its your chip it needs to be replace,

If your trolling with a screen saver that makes it looks broken thats a dick move.

Magic

Posting Freak
Oct 11, 2012
It's your Graphic Chip or Graphic hardware. if its your hardware you can download your driver update, or check your settings

If its your chip it needs to be replace,

If your trolling with a screen saver that makes it looks broken thats a dick move.
I am not trolling you idiot. It actually happens.

xNielsBeatZ

Oct 24, 2012
I am not trolling you idiot. It actually happens.

Why would he be trolling you..
This is a serious problem to him.

OT: If it's a laptop try sending it to the company you bought it from. My laptop won't start up when i bought it, it was brand new so i thought that it was very weird, i send it back to the company i bought it from (in my case HP) and they checked and sent me a new one, everything works good for me now.

I never had problems eversince.

Jump

You are beautiful beyond comprehension
Feb 16, 2011
Are you using AMD vision control to modify your graphic card settings? if so set it to default, or if you're using a different program that lets you configure your graphic settings set them ALL to default.

Alternatively, change your screen resolution, you can find out how to do that by searching on Google "how to change screen resolution on (operating system / windows 7 / vista xp etc)"

This more than likely isn't a hardware problem but a software problem as you said when you move your window over it fix's itself.

P.S ; this could also be because of your screen refresh rate, most screens cannot go over 70.

P.S 2; If any of them be dicks again and unhelpful report them for going off-topic or unhelpful/offensive posts which count as spam.

Magic

Posting Freak
Oct 11, 2012
Are you using AMD vision control to modify your graphic card settings? if so set it to default, or if you're using a different program that lets you configure your graphic settings set them ALL to default.

Alternatively, change your screen resolution, you can find out how to do that by searching on Google "how to change screen resolution on (operating system / windows 7 / vista xp etc)"

This more than likely isn't a hardware problem but a software problem as you said when you move your window over it fix's itself.

P.S ; this could also be because of your screen refresh rate, most screens cannot go over 70.

P.S 2; If any of them be dicks again and unhelpful report them for going off-topic or unhelpful/offensive posts which count as spam.
Thank you for your answer. I'll look into it.

Users who are viewing this thread