Screen F*cked Up

Cedar

Jan 24, 2013
I was playing some minecraft and I kind of passed out while playing, the next day I woke up and found my laptop screen all fucked up, the laptop was still on, but frozen and there was like green marks/lines all over the screen, it basically looked like someone punched my screen and it broke. The power button didn't work, so I had to take out the battery of my laptop and put it back in, and it started up normally.

Would you say it could be a graphic card damage or I just discovered I have one weird virus that just fucked up my laptop screen at that moment?
Also, when I passed out, I was on my bed and the laptop was near my feet, so I probably accidentally kicked it by chance, but I'm not 100% sure, lol. xD

Hindi

System.out.println(" ");
Dec 30, 2012
I was playing some minecraft and I kind of passed out while playing, the next day I woke up and found my laptop screen all fucked up, the laptop was still on, but frozen and there was like green marks/lines all over the screen, it basically looked like someone punched my screen and it broke. The power button didn't work, so I had to take out the battery of my laptop and put it back in, and it started up normally.

Would you say it could be a graphic card damage or I just discovered I have one weird virus that just fucked up my laptop screen at that moment?
Also, when I passed out, I was on my bed and the laptop was near my feet, so I probably accidentally kicked it by chance, but I'm not 100% sure, lol. xD
Just go to a shop and get it checked

Cedar

Jan 24, 2013
I've done that, this has happened twice now, the people at the shop said there shouldn't be anything wrong with it, they also scanned it with a virus scanner and all that, but they did suggest to upgrade my graphic card because it may be a big buggy/glitchy or broken, so I guess I'll just do that, I don't really know. :/

Hindi

System.out.println(" ");
Dec 30, 2012
I've done that, this has happened twice now, the people at the shop said there shouldn't be anything wrong with it, they also scanned it with a virus scanner and all that, but they did suggest to upgrade my graphic card because it may be a big buggy/glitchy or broken, so I guess I'll just do that, I don't really know. :/
Maybe u need a new laptop lul But anyways, it happened to me and i got new graphic card, then it was ok so yeah

Cedar

Jan 24, 2013
Maybe u need a new laptop lul But anyways, it happened to me and i got new graphic card, then it was ok so yeah

I'm hoping to get a new laptop, probably next week.

This is due to a shitty graphics card, on-board graphics, or graphics card failure.

I thought so.

Order a new screen :O

It's not the screen, because I just replaced it like a month ago, lol. xD

Logic

Bobby Billionaire
Feb 8, 2012
I'm hoping to get a new laptop, probably next week.

I thought so.

It's not the screen, because I just replaced it like a month ago, lol. xD

It happened to me before I was built my own desktop. I was running a crappy desktop with on-board graphics (built in graphics into the motherboard), and I'd get random green lines and my screen would freeze. Like almost how you put in a Nintendo cartridge in wrong and you get those weird lines across your screen.

Cedar

Jan 24, 2013
It happened to me before I was built my own desktop. I was running a crappy desktop with on-board graphics (built in graphics into the motherboard), and I'd get random green lines and my screen would freeze. Like almost how you put in a Nintendo cartridge in wrong and you get those weird lines across your screen.

Haha, alright.
Thanks for the support.

Users who are viewing this thread