Video Sandy Hook; The Dark Night Rises (Movie)

lepos

thinking about you. yes you
Dec 11, 2011
Apparently (and there has been a lot about this) the Sandy Hook was set-up by the big people (as-in famous and producers etc), also in 'The Dark Night Rises' when they're planning an attack he points at the map and it says Sandy Hook and it's actually true but I don't know if it's a conspiracy or not, watch here:

2 videos included below each with what they show so you don't have to watch it all...

This video shows the clip in the movie and it zooms into the map and highlights where it says 'Sandy Hook', it also talks about the illuminati but I don't think that has anything to do with it (you never know though):

This video is basically a man talking about what he feels about the Sandy Hook situation but if you skip to '11 minutes' or go to: then you will see the dark night rises part.

So is it a conspiracy or is it just a coincidence?

Leader

github.com/habbo-hotel
Aug 24, 2012
Conspiracy clearly, I think the killing was paid by someone who we don't know yet to send a message to the US!

Meteor

Habbo Graphics Designer º
Dec 3, 2012
Conspiracy I have seen several shows which show signs and this truely was a conspiracy

Weasel

👄 I'd intercept me
Nov 25, 2011
We'll never know, because stuff like this always sticks their head up once a time, this crazy stuff just keeps happening. Same like the 9/11 shit, all the Illuminati logo's, etc etc.

Leader

github.com/habbo-hotel
Aug 24, 2012
We'll never know, because stuff like this always sticks their head up once a time, this crazy stuff just keeps happening. Same like the 9/11 shit, all the Illuminati logo's, etc etc.
The Illuminati in my view is another conspiracy theory to take the eyes of the government when the whole idea had to be started by the government. Yes I read about them, and the idea is just plain strange. I think it's the government doing this to scare the people, to make them want certain acts passed and certain steps to be followed. It's all a setup to bypass what the Constitution blocks. :)

Meteor

Dec 3, 2012
Oh yes something that will make you have a twist in your brain
The school shooting was a fake

Lotus

Legacy, it's all anyone leaves behind.
Jun 8, 2012
Oh yes something that will make you have a twist in your brain
The school shooting was a fake

The shooting was real or they wouldn't cremate dead kids -.- its still stunning but there finally doing something about it.

Meteor

Dec 3, 2012
ms Soto the teacher who saved the students created a Facebook page on Decemeber 10, 2012 but the shooting was on Decemeber 14. 2012 the parents were actors look so e of them up

Robbo

Cooked unit
Jan 5, 2013
The Illuminati in my view is another conspiracy theory to take the eyes of the government when the whole idea had to be started by the government. Yes I read about them, and the idea is just plain strange. I think it's the government doing this to scare the people, to make them want certain acts passed and certain steps to be followed. It's all a setup to bypass what the Constitution blocks. :)
You're right about that, because infact Michelle Obama has been seen wearing the Illuminati symbol on a ring. I saw a picture of it, either its rigged or its not i believe these conspiracy's are what you said the government. But its weird since the things i heard about Lady GaGa aswell of why she wears what she wears in music videos is because of "Illumunati" but i saw a video of her yesterday and boy shes cleaned herself up she doesnt look that scary anymore.

Leader

github.com/habbo-hotel
Aug 24, 2012
You're right about that, because infact Michelle Obama has been seen wearing the Illuminati symbol on a ring. I saw a picture of it, either its rigged or its not i believe these conspiracy's are what you said the government. But its weird since the things i heard about Lady GaGa aswell of why she wears what she wears in music videos is because of "Illumunati" but i saw a video of her yesterday and boy shes cleaned herself up she doesnt look that scary anymore.
The Illumanti is mainly made up of people stupid enough to believe in it. Those pictures must of been photoshopped. If anything the Government is the conspiracy here!

Users who are viewing this thread