which?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Clit

Posting Freak
Feb 25, 2012
So, really I want your personal opinion, majorly upon experience, not favoritism. thanks :rasta:

Donkjam

Professional Moderator
Contributor
Nov 20, 2010
There's only 1 choice....IPhone of course, new iPhone shud be out soonish hopefuly

TheDarkKnight

Jul 23, 2012
The i4 was good when it was released but it's become dated in comparison to the S3, the S3 has a much better screen too, also there isn't much you can do with the actual OS on an i4 apart from jailbreak. On androids you can mod them,change the boot images and all sorts of stuff like that. I personally prefer the android to the i4 as the system is a lot easier to use. Just my opinion.

chiefqueef

gooby pls
Jan 8, 2012
The i4 was good when it was released but it's become dated in comparison to the S3, the S3 has a much better screen too, also there isn't much you can do with the actual OS on an i4 apart from jailbreak. On androids you can mod them,change the boot images and all sorts of stuff like that. I personally prefer the android to the i4 as the system is a lot easier to use. Just my opinion.
The S3 is also the size of a tombstone. i4s' are more sizable ;)

TheDarkKnight

Jul 23, 2012
Well I'm pretty sure people with big hands would beg to differ on that (I don't have big hands..) but I also prefer the actual look of the S3 as well. Apples stylists only seem to change the shape of the iPhone, the difference between the 3 and the 4, from what I can see they just changed the curve on the back for a flat back. Plus the iPhone is stupidly fragile..

iPhones are boring. They look ugly, and they are made by apple so... Android :)
Pretty damn true. I think the actual OS is laid out better and just looks better.

Clit

Posting Freak
Feb 25, 2012
The S3 is also the size of a tombstone. i4s' are more sizable ;)
huge as fuck and weighs less than the i4s :)
Anyone know from experience on how long a full battery lasts?
Hopefully will get some feedback from someone who operated there phone to accord to there battery life. (changes brightness depending on your scenery, etc) not someone who has 50apps runing and max brightness.

chiefqueef

gooby pls
Jan 8, 2012
Hopefully will get some feedback from someone who operated there phone to accord to there battery life. (changes brightness depending on your scenery, etc) not someone who has 50apps runing and max brightness.
My iPhone 4S lasts like 9-10 hours, full brightness and about 40 apps unning in the background

Gajeel

Oct 4, 2011
I saw my mate's S3 and compare to iPhone, I'll be voting for S3.

I see iPhone more of as a common phone, while S3, a newly released phone, just rocks out... and that I see iPhone 4s' UI is common to see anywhere else. :)

TheJoshy

PlusHost.org -> GOGOGO
Jul 4, 2010
Uh uh. Wait for iPhone 5. It was due to come out in June but was cancelled due to a manufacturing issue. It will be coming out soon... regardless, if you're really in desperate need for a phone, get the 4S as it has 4G technology, which has 11x faster mobile internet.

Clit

Posting Freak
Feb 25, 2012
Uh uh. Wait for iPhone 5. It was due to come out in June but was cancelled due to a manufacturing issue. It will be coming out soon... regardless, if you're really in desperate need for a phone, get the 4S as it has 4G technology, which has 11x faster mobile internet.
4G is only in select cities. 
50/50 :O

Stevee

Posting Freak
Mar 29, 2011
My opinion, I like iphone better then android, because I've used Apple products a lot more then I have with android products, and I also like how app's are much cheaper with Iphones, then they are in the Android store.

TheDarkKnight

Jul 23, 2012
My opinion, I like iphone better then android, because I've used Apple products a lot more then I have with android products, and I also like how app's are much cheaper with Iphones, then they are in the Android store.
A lot cheaper? I beg to differ. There is more free options on the Android market than there is on the app store. The app store is shit.

If you have it on automatic brightness and your sensible on what apps you have open, it'll last you between 2-3 days, I know from a couple of people I know having them. If you have the brightness on full all the time and a fuck load of apps running you'll get a day or just under out of them.

Gajeel

Oct 4, 2011
If you know how to use a phone.. you won't load 50 applications all at once. I wonder how many hands you have to operate all of those at once and interact at these apps at the same time. facepalm.jpg

Anyway, my vote is still on S3.

TheJoshy

PlusHost.org -> GOGOGO
Jul 4, 2010
Androids can download apps illegally for free... Apple requires jailbreak. Still prefer iPhone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread