Same-sex Marrirage is Legal Nationwide, Opinions?

Legend

https://habda.sh/
Jun 17, 2015
I never called you butthurt? And nope, that's why I use Imgur's extension.
It seems as though you implied it, when you replied to my post, and then you stated that you had it laying on Imgur, waiting for someone who's butthurt...

Ethereal

Neurotic Male
May 18, 2013
I'm not for gay-marriage, for starters, why is there a need for "Gay-Marriage"? I think that gay-marriage is merely for stupid people, that are so cooped up in their conformative idiocy that they'd truly stop and look at those who have a Straight-Marriage and think 'I need that, I want that'. If the love you feel isn't enough, then a guarantee marriage won't make you feel the slither of a bit different. Marriage isn't the beginning of anything- it's a fucking signature on a piece of paper.

cf377a69fca8c221731f98cc9926475f527413dc50c3cecce520819a4ac2ea52.jpg

Legend

https://habda.sh/
Jun 17, 2015
I'm not for gay-marriage, for starters, why is there a need for "Gay-Marriage"? I think that gay-marriage is merely for stupid people, that are so cooped up in their conformative idiocy that they'd truly stop and look at those who have a Straight-Marriage and think 'I need that, I want that'. If the love you feel isn't enough, then a guarantee marriage won't make you feel the slither of a bit different. Marriage isn't the beginning of anything- it's a fucking signature on a piece of paper.

cf377a69fca8c221731f98cc9926475f527413dc50c3cecce520819a4ac2ea52.jpg
Exactly what I've been saying.

TesoMayn

Boredom, it vexes me.
Oct 30, 2011
Here we go

What is one benefit of being married that you couldn't do without being married?
I can put my car, house, etc in someone else's name, as well as mine. I could have someone else on my phone bill. I could leave someone everything of mine when I die. I could have named person get my life insurance money, etc. I don't understand where a benefit comes in. I could change my last name myself.
Filing a joint income return, inheriting the house of your spouse and being exempted from estate and gift taxes, family partnerships, Social Security, health insurance, ability to sue for wrongful death, confidentiality, citizenship, and many others

Adoption and loans are both still possible for a person who isn't married. They're moral things, not legal.
As for tax benefits, children also provide a benefit when filing your taxes. Homosexual couples are potentially giving up that benefit. I may be wrong, but I think that when you adopt a child, the child still belongs to the government, not adopters. So that cancels out the tax benefit, unless I'm wrong. In which case, I feel stupid. But I'm not sure I'm wrong.
They are not giving up the benefit as adopted children do not belong to the government, that's just stupid to say and proves how little you know about how the world works

Gay marriage is for gay people. I'm anti-gay marriage.
You're also anti-education, moron

brsy

nah mang
May 12, 2011
You're also anti-education, moron
How am I anti-education and a moron for stating my opinion? It's ignorant people like you who start all the political wars, when I clearly stated my opinion! I didn't say anything wrong in my post, so why are you being so anal? (no pun intended)

TesoMayn

Boredom, it vexes me.
Oct 30, 2011
How am I anti-education and a moron for stating my opinion? It's ignorant people like you who start all the political wars, when I clearly stated my opinion! I didn't say anything wrong in my post, so why are you being so anal? (no pun intended)
You're not for stating your opinion, I would have said that no matter which side you took.

brsy

nah mang
May 12, 2011
I'm anti same sex marriage because of the adoption aspect. If a kid is adopted, the kid won't get to experience what it is like to have a mother AND a father, rather than two of the same.

Users who are viewing this thread