Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Demonz

Oct 6, 2011
Hello ,
Developer's

I have recently came out of retirement. Some of you might not recognize me, due to my long absence. The ones that know me , know me for development of habbo retro's (mostly old school v1-v26) also for being a former owner of quite a few unsuccessful an successful hotels . But I am not here to talk about the past that I long moved on from.

I am currently developing an a SA-MP cops an robbers server. This post is entirely created solely for the purpose to outreach the community of developers. Now may I include, I do not intend to waste you're time as to mine. So there is a few key essentials I must mention. The candidate that I am seeking must have prior experience in ;

-PAWNO
-PHP
-MYSQL

Now to be modest with you it might seem like an average thirteen year old is capable of my preferences. I agree firmly, so to i form you in this factor I will not be accepting anyone under the age of sixteen.

I apologize an sincerely mean no harm. I am in need of only two developers that have a adult agenda. As me saying that my point being is , I'm taking this development very seriously an it can be strenuous on just one developer. So I don't have time for a kid to say "I have school or my mom said " I'm grounded for a month."

So enough said an enough beating around the bush an let me tell you about the structure of the server that is under development.

------------Gangster's Paradise-----------

----------------Brief Summary---------------

A city that is true to its name, take the streets on you're own or under another kingpin. It is up to you to evade,extort,blackmail,rob,bribe an what ever else it takes to get to the top.Trust no one in this conquest or receive help an share the wealth with you're other gangster's! Can you become kingpin an enforce you're own law above authority?

----------------------Diversity--------------------

The feature's of this game mode will be quite diverse than any other cops an robbers, users will be able to control the world based on money,territory,gang members,drug capital,racketing an enforcing petty users(low level players) to do their dirty work. The kingpins will also be immune to arrest, of course it will have to be fair an equel for law enforcement and other rivals as they can infiltrate your compounds an direct raids on you're facility to weaken your infrastructure .The rank of kingpin is not just a rank its a job that you have to take seriously or you will lose it all.So i Introduce you to my gamemode of SA-MP that has never been mentioned!

Gangster's Paradise Kingpin Cops An Robbers!

Now there is a lot of coding to be done, I am not saying you will be developing for free, surely you will be compensated. Just like any other businesses we must make money. The two developers I accept will not only be developers, they will be partners of Gangster's Paradise. They will receive 25% each of all revenue an will be allowed to make executive decisions momentarily with the approval of other partner's.

Lastly, I would like to say is thank you for you're time an consideration, I am looking forward to working with you with eagerness!

Message me with Name, Age, Experience,Questions and a Portfolio.

Gratitude,
Demonz

Any question or ideas are welcomed. I apologize for the grammatical errors.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread