[S] Smosh Catalogue V1 - SOON!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SMOSH

Jul 14, 2013
Hey Guys! Since D0WNF4LL And all the other people releasing Catalogues have stopped releasing them i've tken on the project myself! I'll be adding simple impliments trying to mke thinks easier for you & Making the DB So much easier to manage! At the moment I'm only about 40% There However I Only have a few things left to do, Hopefully i should release V1 By Next sunday :D I'll post some screenies of my progress later Haha :)

~Smosh Catalogue!

EDIT My Screenie: [UNFINISHED]
// Likes, Dislikes?

EchoVide

Jul 8, 2013
As it's not finished, nor is it actually a release yet it should be under the development section. But good luck with this, may end up using it myself if it turns out alright.

SMOSH

Jul 14, 2013
Yeah you're right haha I put it under the wrong section XD

wite

Posting Freak
Aug 3, 2012
Thanks for the brilliant release - i'll be sure to use it facepalm.jpg

If its a development put it in development not releases?

Anyhow, good luck.

Mega

Posting Freak
Mar 23, 2013
1st: Brilliant idea, hope this development will be updated. 2nd: Welcome to devbest!

SMOSH

Jul 14, 2013
Haha! Thanks mega! It's going alright at the moment :') Just i'm messing with the database and re-doing the pages :D

Evilsmoothie

Mad kung-fu artist
Feb 11, 2013
Looks like something I've seen before. But that doesn't matter if this turns out better. Good luck, and welcome to DevBest ;)

Brought

更加努力
Jan 14, 2013
Make it more simple, this is similar... very similar to DOWNF4LLS catalog just with front-page image change and icons on the catalog navi change.

Remove things, add things, don't copy the almost identical design.

SMOSH

Jul 14, 2013
Please refrain from double posting.
The deign is nothing like DOWNFALL.

Also i may release my catalogue SWF For the background which removes the old one & makes it look new - OLD:

Make it more simple, this is similar... very similar to DOWNF4LLS catalog just with front-page image change and icons on the catalog navi change.

Remove things, add things, don't copy the almost identical design.

What Exactly is it you want me to change? Not much i can do i'm cleaning up the DB, I'm re-wrighting half of the furniture into it & I've re-sorted the pages into an order where it's easier, RANGE, CULTURE, THEMED & EVENT

Brought

更加努力
Jan 14, 2013
It's been quite a while since this thread has been updated... man Habbo developments are going to crap. I'm assuming this is no longer even being developed if it was ever actually being developed to begin with.

MrArkalys

Java Dev
Jul 29, 2013
Damn bro... was such a good idea and you stopped developing it :( you should finish it i want it :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread